Program Controller - Hybrid
Company: GTT, LLC
Posted on: January 18, 2023
Program Controller - Hybrid
- Direct Placement
- The Program Controller -is an intermediate, non-supervisory
position reporting to the Vice President of Finance.
- Provides program control, financial planning, scheduling, and
management support to several operating divisions performing an
assortment of tasks under multiple government contracts and task
- The Program Controller prepares detailed estimate-at-completion
- Develops, analyzes, updates, and maintains key monthly
- Performs explicit analysis of "actuals" vs.
- Accountable for on-time completion of ad-hoc reports.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop, maintain, and report all budgets, projections,
forecasts, and performance metrics against expense-related
- Ensure consistent and correct application of budget guidelines
while facilitating information between Project Managers (PMs),
Directors, and Accounting and Contracts staff to monitor the
submission, processing, and disposition of expenditures.
- Apply proper Government budgetary processes and requirements
such as obligation and expenditure tracking, proactively identify
variances from approved expenditures and budget targets, and
research and resolve financial/accounting and compliance
- Prepare monthly reports, including monthly customer reports
(CDRLs) and graphs, estimate-at-completion (EAC) reports, forward
pricing projections, and others to support ad hoc
- Monitor assigned tasks and keep the Program Control Manager and
PMs abreast of all issues, concerns, problems, and annual budget
preparation for the company business unit.
- Review financial reports to ensure all expenditures are
allocated to the correct accounts.
- Process subcontractor invoices; review customer invoices;
review timecard/ODC corrections.
- Assist the PMs in the development of program management
presentations and associated materials.
- Flexibility to meet customer and business unit requirements;
able to work flexible hours to include weekends and holidays if
- Ability to travel locally up to 5%.
- Other duties as assigned.
(To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily.)
- Bachelor's Degree and 3 or more years of experience in
administration, finance, and/or contracts.
- Experience may be substituted for formal education.
- Experience in Costing, Pricing, and Budgeting.
- Strong financial background and analytical skills.
- Manage multiple high-visibility projects under
- Attention to detail; self-starter; clear communicator; focus
- Ability to organize and prioritize work.
- Can make recommendations to effectively resolve problems or
issues, by using judgment that is consistent with Chenega
standards, practices, policies, procedures, regulations, or
- Required to adhere to all government agency guidelines as it
applies to COVID vaccine Attestation/Restrictions.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint)
- Must be proficient in MS Excel and have strong functionality
within MS Office Suite.
- SharePoint experience desired.
- Deltek, Costpoint experience desired.
- Full-Time Position Hybrid in Chantilly VA - Tue/Thurs.
- On Site, Mon/Weds/Fri remote Two initial doses of COVID
required (boosters not required)
About The Company:
- Our parent company Chenega Corporation is ranked as the most
successful Alaska Native village corporation. They continue to
deliver value and innovative solutions to their customers while
building equity and providing benefits to their Native
shareholders. With the mission to achieve sustainable growth in our
businesses to support shareholders in their journey to
self-sufficiency, actively manage our lands, and uphold our
cultural traditions and values.
- Chenega has positions across the US and several foreign
countries, as well. Learn more about how you can join our diverse
group of over 7,000 employees.
Keywords: GTT, LLC, Chantilly , Program Controller - Hybrid, Accounting, Auditing , Chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!