Company: Leidos Inc
Posted on: May 24, 2023
Description Job Description:Leidos is looking for a full time
Financial Counselor to join our Human Health and Performance group.
This position is perfect for an experienced professional seeking a
rewarding and challenging opportunity providing guidance, education
and planning financial services for the men, women and families of
the Military and Intelligence Community.Primary Responsibilities
- Provide financial counseling and assistance to identified
- Evaluate individual or family income and expenditures and
provide recommendations for short- and long-term actions to achieve
- Provide assistance to help improve, establish and rebuild
credit, organize finances including empowering personnel to budget
and manage their debt, savings, benefits, and taxes to efficiently
meet financial goals for the short and long term.
- Regularly provide follow-up one-on-one financial counseling as
- Personal budget/financial planning to reduce, eliminate, and
avoid debt and to achieve solvency and stability.
- Educating military families on the importance of maintaining
excellent credit histories and ratings.
- Teaching Service Members to make informed decisions and to be
aware of associated costs such as insurance, maintenance, fuel
costs, etc.Required Qualifications
- Masters Degree and at least 6 years of professional financial
- Must possess a Nationally recognized and accredited Financial
- Candidate must possess current TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
or be willing to enter the clearance process which can take 18+
- Ability to use sound professional judgment, ethical practice,
and common sense. Ability to develop, implement, and evaluate
financial needs of individuals and families.
- Experience with one-on-one financial counseling
- Ability to develop trusting helping relationships
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and communication skills and very
detail-orientedPay Range:Pay Range $84,500.00 - $130,000.00 -
$175,500.00The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general
guideline onlyand not a guarantee of compensation or salary.
Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but
are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education,
experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal
equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement
(if any), or other law.
Keywords: Leidos Inc, Chantilly , Financial Counselor, Accounting, Auditing , Chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...