Systems Integrator - Finance
Posted on: September 9, 2023
Arcfield is a leading provider of full lifecycle, mission-focused
systems engineering and integration capabilities to the U.S.
government and its allies. The company has more than 60 years of
proven experience providing advanced engineering and analysis, IT
and C5ISR capabilities to support our nations most critical
national security missions. Headquartered in Chantilly, VA and with
16 offices around the world, Arcfield employs approximately 1,200
engineers, analysts, IT specialists, and other professionals who
put our customers missions first, helping them solve their most
complex challenges through innovations in modeling, simulation and
analysis, digital transformation and C5ISR. Visit arcfield.com for
more details. Responsibilities:
Work Description The customer is seeking an experienced and
motivated individual to perform in the role of Portfolio,
Performance, and Strategic Planning Officer (aka Plans and Budget
Officer). The candidate will be responsible for providing expert
resource management support to the PMO portfolio. The candidate
will establish and implement resource management processes and
metrics, provide support to financial, budget, planning and
execution, and organize financial data into up-to-date records.
- Key Responsibilities of the Portfolio, Performance, and
Strategic Planning Officer will include (but are not limited
- Provides strategic and programmatic plans and budget support to
the CLOUDWork activities. Supports Office in formulating,
justifying, and defending budget build.
- Develops and maintains spend plans.
- Reconciles spend plans with actual and planned expenditures and
recommends options to address potential over- or under- utilization
- Stays current with Sponsor and Directorates Resource Management
guidance and assists in creating and maintaining baseline practices
and procedures that align with the guidance
- Assists personnel in researching and resolving resource and
budget issues and questions wherever possible
- Prepares supporting documentation for budget exercises,
over-guidance, unfunded calls, and reprogramming.
- Assists with writing congressional language for submission into
the Sponsors program build. Performs short- and long-term financial
trend analyses for the Office.
- Prepares briefings, budget, spend plans and programmatic
- Coordinates and responds to budget requirements and budget
- Collaborates with Directorates Resource Management Team as
required; attends resource meetings.
- Continually interface with executive level management requiring
the planning, presentation and briefing of information
- Must possess and be able to maintain a TS/SCI clearance with
- BS 10-12, MS 8-10, PhD 5-7
- Demonstrates professional competence as a plans and budget
- Proven ability to run reports in COGNOS, track and enter BCRs
in BASIS, TITAN, P6 to include tracking and assessing of execution
- Exhibits full awareness of financial resource requirements both
for the execution year and budget out-years.
- Ability to analyze and evaluate financial data to resolve
inconsistencies, identify key issues, and propose solutions.
- Develops and implements long-range plans to accomplish office
goals and collaborates in strategic planning for future years.
- Experience preparing budget exercise submissions; assimilates
information about program goals, requirements, costs, and
schedules; ensures that submissions are rational, defensible, and
- Ensures that program execution is proceeding within available
resource constraints and remains consistent with goals; proposes
and implements resource realignment (including from multiple
sources) as required or in response to unplanned
- Exhibits broad comprehension of relevant statutes, regulations,
and policies in resource utilization and in the budget development
and execution processes.
- Routinely constructs and maintains background documentation on
programmatic and resource analyses, discussions, thinking, and
decisions to aid the component's resource management
- Exhibits strong organizational and time management skills.
- Demonstrates excellent writing skills and ability to craft
clear concise request for funding and responses to taskings.
- Demonstrates excellent oral communication skills to brief
management on resource issues.
- Proven ability to interact with customers, senior leadership,
and program managers in a highly matrixed environment. Desired
- Awareness of Sponsors programs, policies, and systems.
- Ability to work and apply creativity in a fast-paced
EEO We are required to compile the following information for
statistical purposes in order to comply with certain federal
regulations relating to Equal Employment Opportunity and
Affirmative Action requirements. The information you provide is
strictly on a voluntary basis, and the content of the information
will not affect your eligibility for employment. Likewise, if you
choose not to provide this information it will not affect your
eligibility for employment in any way.
For your reference:
Hispanic or Latino - A person of Cuban, Mexican, Puerto Rican,
South or Central American, or other Spanish culture or origin
regardless of race.
White (not Hispanic or Latino) - A person having origins in any of
the original peoples of Europe, the Middle East, or North
Black or African American (not Hispanic or Latino) - A person
having origins in any of the black racial groups of Africa.
Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander (not Hispanic or Latino)
- A person having origins in any of the peoples of Hawaii, Guam,
Samoa, or other Pacific Islands.
Asian (not Hispanic or Latino) - A person having origins in any of
the original peoples of the Far East, Southeast Asia, or the Indian
Subcontinent, including, for example, Cambodia, China, India,
Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Pakistan, the Philippine Islands, Thailand,
American Indian or Alaska Native (not Hispanic or Latino) - A
person having origins in any of the original peoples of North and
South America (including Central America), and who maintain tribal
affiliation or community attachment.
Two or More Races (not Hispanic or Latino) - A person who
identifies with more than one of the following, as defined above:
White; Black or African American; Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific
Islander; Asian; or American Indian or Alaska Native.
Keywords: Arcfield, Chantilly , Systems Integrator - Finance, Accounting, Auditing , Herndon, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!