Senior Business Systems Analyst
Posted on: December 9, 2018
Every day at Perspecta, we enable hundreds of thousands of people to take on our nations most important work. Were a company founded on a diverse set of capabilities and skills, bound together by a single promise: we never stop solving our nations most complex challenges. Our team of engineers, analysts, developers, investigators, integrators and architects work tirelessly to create innovative solutions. We continually push ourselvesto respond, to adapt, to go further. To look ahead to the changing landscape and develop new and innovative ways to serve our customers.
Perspecta works with U.S. government customers in defense, intelligence, civilian, health care, and state and local markets. Our high-caliber employees are rewarded in many waysnot only through competitive salaries and benefits packages, but the opportunity to create a meaningful impact in jobs and on projects that matter.
Perspectas talented and robust workforce14,000 strongstands ready to welcome you to the team. Lets make an impact together.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories
Provides expertise in the formulation of systems scope and objectives relative to the business plan and industry requirements. Determines operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats. Analyzes business and technical processes to formulate and develop new and modified business information processing systems. Works independently or as a member of a project team responsible for providing technical guidance related to the business implications of the application of various systems. Devises and/or modifies procedures to solve technical problems related to computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time and form of desired results. Creates detailed specifications from which programs will be written.
- Functional support in the deployment of back office business systems and related technologies primarily focused on supporting Costpoint, T&E and Cognos
- Translate business process requirements into an ERP solution
- Key duties include: requirements gathering, gap analysis against ERP software solutions, hands-on application configuration, documentation, development of functional/technical specifications, data conversion, testing, training, and ongoing application support
- Lead business systems upgrades and acquisition integration into business systems
- Design and implement processes to assist in streamlining functional business activities
- Bachelors degree with a minimum of 12 years' experience in Business, Information Systems, Engineering or equivalent work experience
- Experience in Business/IT projects and application software (8+ years with Masters Degree) or equivalence experience.
- 8+ years experience as business analyst or similar role
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in customer/business facing roles connecting business and IT
- Cross-functional process experience spanning the following process domains: Finance & Accounting, Time & Expense, Reporting, Procurement, Contract Management, Human Capital Management, and Asset Management
- Extensive knowledge with writing SQL queries in a MSS or Oracle environment
- Ability to read and translate stored procedures, processes, interfaces and queries
- Strong technical knowledge of Costpoint, T&E and CRM back-end database tables and processes
- Prior hands-on business application (ERP) software configuration experience in one or more of the following (Deltek Costpoint/T&E/CRM, MS-Dynamics, SAP, Oracle/Peoplesoft, Cognos)
Keywords: Perspecta, Chantilly , Senior Business Systems Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , Chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!