Audit ArcSight On-Boarding Engineer Lead with Security Clearance
Company: ManTech International
Posted on: September 14, 2019
Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future Entering ManTechs 50th year,
we hold the distinct honor of being named a Top 100 Global
Technology Company by Thomson Reuters. We understand that in order
to hold this distinct honor, we must provide our employees with the
opportunity to break through barriers. We reinvest in our employees
through rich educational opportunities such as 100% paid tuition
for qualifying Bachelors and Masters degrees, rich training and
certification programs allowing our employees to obtain industry
best certifications, a variety of Communities of Practice (COPs)
where employees can exchange knowledge and much more, along with a
vast array of instruction and resources needed for personal and
professional development through our very own ManTech University.
In addition to those amazing benefits, ManTech also has a fully
dedicated Career Mobility team to provide you with guidance and
assistance to continue to grow your career with ManTech. ManTech is
seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Audit ArcSight
On-Boarding Engineer to join our team in Chantilly, VA to provide
unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and
rewarding career within ManTech. Responsibilities Include but are
not limited to: * Perform tasks and complete customer requests
using the ServiceNow delivery platform.
* Resolve incident tickets issued through ServiceNow.
* On-board customer's assets consisting of operating systems,
applications and network devices in multiple enclaves.
* Participate in Beta-testing future enhancements to the Audit
Enterprise system and provide valuable feedback.
* Assist the Program/Project engineers in testing and implementing
* Utilize, evaluate and update all engineer instruction sets and
* Perform various systems administration related on the operational
* Verification and validation that the segments are operating as
desired, audit events are being processed, metrics generation, and
ensuring that all required systematic audit events are being
* Operate and multitask in a dynamic high tempo environment.
* Perform work duties in a government environment as part of a
* Tier 2 & 3 support to the customer to include troubleshooting and
resolution of network and on-boarding problems as they occur.
Desired Skills: * Proficient in windows and Linux operating
* Working knowledge of current COTS Cybersecurity technologies.
* Risk Management Framework knowledge and experience
* Working knowledge of database, application and operating system
* Understanding or ability to learn the latest security principles,
techniques, and protocols.
* Ability to function in a fast-paced environment and effectively
manage multiple tasks simultaneously; coordinating resources and
ensuring scheduled goals aremet.
* Ability to clearly articulate ideas for executive - level as well
as technical staff consumption
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills are
* Ability to make decisions and resolve problems effectively - Seek
out information and data to evaluate, prioritize and formulate best
solution or practice.
* Must be able to multi-task, work independently and as part of a
team, share workloads, and deal with sudden shifts in project
priorities. Position Requirements: * Must possess the required DoD
Directive 8570.1 IAT Level II or higher certification.
* The ideal candidate will be able to work independently and be
able to take on tasks quickly with minimal direction.
* Strong organizational, analytical, and troubleshooting skills
with a high level of attention to detail are required to succeed in
this diverse environment.
* Should be able to demonstrate understanding and appropriate
application of DoD policy and technical security guidance to
* A solid understanding of Windows and Linux systems
administration, general operating system security practices, TCP/IP
networking, and network security concepts is required.
* Familiarity with the Certification & Accreditation process is
preferable but not required. Security Requirements: Active TS/SCI
with CI Polygraph ? #LI-KA1 ManTech International Corporation, as
well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal
opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee
or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion,
age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national
origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a
Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime
or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any
other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable
accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its
online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO
Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative
action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled
and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of
any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon
its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action
policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited
recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services. If you
are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran,
you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or
limited in your ability to use or access
http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of
your disability. To request an accommodation please click and
provide your name and contact information.
Keywords: ManTech International, Chantilly , Audit ArcSight On-Boarding Engineer Lead with Security Clearance, Accounting, Auditing , Chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!