Posted on: February 16, 2020
Job SummaryAmentum has a new opportunity for a Program
Management Administrative Assistantat our Springfield, VA location.
Under general supervision, the selected candidate, applying program
knowledge and/or subject matter expertise, will provide program
management support including specific limited analysis addressing
discrete program and/or subject matter elements analysis to prepare
routine and non-routine correspondence and documentation, program
presentations and briefings, and program management
- Interface with internal functional teams and external customers
for planning, prioritization, and issue resolution of overall
activities in the support and achievement of customer goals.
- Interact with and advises customers by applying specific
program knowledge and/or subject matter expertise in the execution
of routine and non-routine tasks.
- Interact and provide technical assessment to customers, through
the application of specific program knowledge and subject matter
expertise, in the execution of program management tasks.
- Analyze requirement, interface with other professionals to
generate program documentation such as plans, schedules, briefings,
reports, correspondence, contracts/contract modifications,
technical instructions/procedures and/or related material.
- Analyze and track project budgets, schedules and deliverables,
conduct research into specific areas, prepare findings and report
findings to the customer.
- Create and maintain master files/schedules related to program
history, execution and status for the life of the program
(inception to disposal).
- Review, analyze, provide comments, and provide assessments of
technical and non-technical program reports; research specific area
and prepare findings.
- Interface with internal and external principal program
participants for planning, prioritization and resolution of overall
activities to support customer goals.
- Perform all other position related duties as assigned or
requested.Minimum RequirementsMust be a US Citizen.
- Active, fully adjudicated TS/SCI is required.
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration or a related field
and five (5) years of job related experience or equivalent. May
substitute 2 years work experience for each year of college.
- Good written communication skills are required.
- Must have a working knowledge of word-processing and integrated
- Organizational skills and ability to perform detail-oriented
work are required.
- Position may require travel.Preferred Qualifications
- Active TS/SCI w/poly is preferred.
- Previous experience supporting a government contract in a
similar role is preferred.EOE including Disability/Protected
Veterans.If you are an applicant with a disability that requires a
reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application
process, or are limited in the abilityor unable to usethe online
application system and need an alternative method for applying, you
may contact our Reasonable Accommodation Helpline at 1-888-877-3181
or 301-944-3299 or email email@example.com for assistance. In
order to address your request, the following information is
needed:LP.SKU-D1.LISTUpon receipt of this information we will
respond to you promptly to obtain more information about your
Keywords: Amentum, Chantilly , Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!