Company: SAIC (Science Applications Int.)
Posted on: September 24, 2022
SAIC is looking for a talented Video Producer to join our
multimedia design studio, which provides contemporary and
innovative multimedia production solutions to Intelligence
Community customers. The ideal candidate will thrive in a dynamic,
collaborative, and fast-paced creative environment. This person
will feel comfortable wearing different hats across a wide-range of
products. Scripted videos, short and long-form documentaries,
animated promos, re-enactments, web series, podcasts, and
interactive web based training modules are some of the flagship
products across our portfolio.
We're looking for a candidate who can not only help contribute as a
videographer/editor on day one, but also someone who has extremely
honed hands-on production skills. Having specialized production
experience will be highly favored during the
interview/consideration process. We're especially looking for
individuals with videography experience across multiple 4k
platforms, familiarity with advanced lighting set-ups, audio
recording knowledge, and an understanding of contemporary live
Candidates will be asked to provide a portfolio prior to an
Job responsibilities include:
* Filming and editing concurrent projects.
* Serving as primary videographer on single camera shoots and
second or third camera as dictated by the producer / director.
* Staging and restaging of studio cameras and lights.
* Working alongside producers to capture and edit events or scenes
* Collaborating with production teammates (producers, animators,
graphic designers, audio engineers, and developers) to incorporate
multimedia elements into video products.
* Adhering to production schedules and edit deadlines.
* Coordinating logistics for field and studio productions.
* Scouting locations.
* Locating and licensing the appropriate music and b-roll for
* Editing of multi-camera footage according to scripts and
storyboards through Adobe Premiere.
* Filming interviews, events, and b-roll in single camera or
* Lighting of scripted and unscripted scenes.
* Positioning of mics on talent and in overall scenes.
* Must have an active TS/SCI with polygraph
* B.S. or Advanced certificate in Production, Multimedia Design, or
Design related fields is strongly desired
* Ability to prioritize and address multiple, concurrent projects,
with varying production timelines
* A demonstrated track record of in-depth working knowledge of
industry-standard multimedia production best practices and
* An advanced hands-on knowledge of the creative process
* Hands-on experience with Canon, BlackMagic, and Red 4K cinema
* Expert at basic 3-point lighting and at least some exposure to
more complicated set-ups
* Knowledge of green screen lighting techniques
* Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite's video tools and
familiarity with Photoshop / Illustrator
* Familiarity with professional video production procedures,
practices, techniques, and terminology
* Experience with EFP, digital post-production, various video
formats and transcoding, encoding, and authoring for distribution
across multiple platforms
* Advanced organization and attention to detail with regards to
media management and file structure
* Familiar with audio recording and monitoring equipment
* Live event production experience, supporting large-scale
conferences and trade shows
* Live streaming experience through modern platforms such as
Microsoft Teams and Zoom
* Experience / Expertise in still photography
* Experience with audio recording and editing software (Adobe
Audition / Logic)
* Experience working in classified environments
* A deep rooted passion for storytelling through the moving
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or
boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed
when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC is a premier Fortune 500 technology integrator driving our
nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of
offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence
markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital,
artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise
and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we
integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our
partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient
solutions that are critical to achieving our customers'
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by
purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal
Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on
diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors.
Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of
approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit
Keywords: SAIC (Science Applications Int.), Chantilly , Video Editor/Producer, Advertising , Chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!