Posted on: September 24, 2022
Peraton seeks a Copywriter to join its brand and marketing group,
within the corporate communications and engagement department. If
you enjoy making sense of complex topics - from cyber security to
deep space exploration - and communicating technical information
into digestible, clever, and compelling copy that delivers value
for the brand and helps sell, this job is for you. This is a
creative role - not a technical writing, editing, or business
- Write compelling copy for campaigns that will appear in
advertising, creative content, collateral, web, videos,
presentations, inbound marketing campaigns, recruitment marketing,
email marketing, and more.
- Partner with internal teams and advertising agencies to ensure
written brand tone and voice are maintained across all marketing
and communications channels.
- Consult with internal clients and business leaders on
- Bachelor's degree and 2-3 years writing copy in a creative
department at an advertising agency or in-house to support
integrated marketing campaigns and day-to-day needs. Experience
will be considered in lieu of degree.
- Portfolio that demonstrates the ability to write for a variety
of marketing applications, directions, and objectives.
- 1+ years of experience in creating content for inbound
marketing - e.g. HubSpot, Salesforce, Marketo.
- 1+ years of experience in UX writing
- Track record of collaboration with strategists, graphic
designers, and business leaders.
- Active on social media - well versed in the medium.
- Can work within an existing brand, while building it through
- Ability to manage time effectively.
- Collaborative, curious, creative mindset.
Peraton drives missions of consequence spanning the globe and
extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. As the world's
leading mission capability integrator and transformative enterprise
IT provider, we deliver trusted and highly differentiated national
security solutions and technologies that keep people safe and
secure. Peraton serves as a valued partner to essential government
agencies across the intelligence, space, cyber, defense, civilian,
health, and state and local markets. Every day, our employees do
the can't be done, solving the most daunting challenges facing our
An Equal Opportunity Employer including Disability/Veteran.
Colorado Salary Minimum: $50,900
Colorado Salary Maximum: $123,300
The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this
position, and is just one component of Peraton's total compensation
package for employees. Other rewards may include annual bonuses,
short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. In
addition, Peraton provides a variety of benefits to
Keywords: Peraton, Chantilly , Copywriter, Advertising , Chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!