Cyber Instructor (CNO)
Company: ManTech International Corporation
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Where applicable, confirmation that you meet customer
requirements for facility access which may include proof of
vaccination and/or attestation and testing, unless an accommodation
has been approved.Secure our Nation, Ignite your FutureManTech
provides mission-focused technology solutions and services for U.S.
defense, intelligence and federal civilian agencies. In business
for more than 53 years, we excel in full-spectrum cyber, data
collection & analytics, enterprise IT, systems engineering and
software application development solutions that support national
and homeland security.Currently, ManTech is seeking a Cyber
Instructor (CNO) to join our team in Chantilly, VA
.Responsibilities include, but are not limited:
- Collaborates with SME's, and staff officers to identify program
needs, research technical materials, and apply technical expertise
into training scenarios.
- Develops and presents complex training programs for customers
and in-house employees.
- Assesses student trainees to measure their learning progress
and evaluates the effectiveness of course presentations.
- Conducts training programs on complex topics and designs and
develops course program elements, modules, and labs.
- Provides guidance and direction to less experienced trainers
utilizing strong technical and training skills.Basic
- Bachelor's degree and/or at least 5 years of relevant
experience in lieu of formal education.
- Experience in course development, preparation of materials,
lesson plans, conducting lectures and facilitated discussions.
- Experience in any of the following areas: IT networking, mobile
and desktop operating systems such as iOS, Android, Windows or
- 3-5 years of experience with computer programming and scripting
languages, information technology security products, and offensive
network exploitation and collection techniques.
- Ability to function in a complex and diverse networking
- Previous experience from the Defense Department, Department of
Homeland Security, FBI, IC, or academia with knowledge in complex
cyber challenges.Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience in computer network operations.
- Familiarity with cybersecurity strategies and concepts.
- Familiarity with cyber topics such as: forensics, vulnerability
testing, analysis, and incident response.Security Clearance
- Must possess an active TS/SCI clearance with a
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50% of the
- Must be able to operate a computer and other office
productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine and
- Needs to occasionally move about inside the office to access
file cabinets, office machinery, etc.For all positions requiring
access to technology/software source code that is subject to export
control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either
verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license.
The applicant will be required to answer certain questions for
export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by
compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law. ManTech
may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose
access to export-controlled technology or software source code may
require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant
on that basis alone.ManTech International Corporation, as well as
its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal
opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee
or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion,
age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national
origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a
Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime
or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any
other characteristic protected by law.If you require a reasonable
accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its
online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO
Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative
action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled
and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of
any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon
its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action
policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited
recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.If you
are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran,
you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or
limited in your ability to use or access
http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of
your disability. To request an accommodation please click
firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact
Keywords: ManTech International Corporation, Chantilly , Cyber Instructor (CNO), Education / Teaching , Chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!