Teacher's Aide (After School Hours) Special Needs
Company: Behavioral Framework
Posted on: January 20, 2023
Job DescriptionAre you passionate about making a difference in
the lives of children?We invest in you by providing free RBT
training.Behavioral Framework welcomes anyone who is tired of
having a job and instead wants a career. We believe in you and want
to be the company that helps get you to the next level.Behavioral
Framework is looking for individuals who have experience working
with children who believe they have what it takes to make a
difference in the lives of families and children with autism.This
position is home-based and requires a candidate who wants to work
with children in the home setting. This will allow you to integrate
into the family environment and help the child develop the skills
necessary to improve a variety of skills. These skills include,
toileting, feeding, behavior management, compliance, and many other
developmental and educational tasks.Our company's prime focus is
providing the best possible quality of care to all our clients. We
invest heavily in our people, tools, and resources to ensure we are
setting you up for success the moment you walk into your clients
home for the first time and every session after.Why work for us?We
are a local agency with dedicated team members who feel passionate
about making a difference in the lives of our clients and their
families. We provide our employees with:
- Consistent and timely support, coaching and guidance to help
you excel in your profession.
- All tools and materials needed for your sessions so that you
can focus on what's most important – providing the best possible
quality of care.
- Free RBT training and certification for potential employees*
(certain conditions apply)
- Opportunities for growthREQUIREMENTS:Principal Responsibilities
- Collect and record data based on observable client
- Write progress notes, maintain program books.
- Actively participate in the implementation of treatment and
- Utilize safe and appropriate handling, management and guidance
procedures when working with clients.
- Provide direct client care following the prescribed behavioral
- Proficient in fine and gross motor skills, ability to hand over
hand prompt fine and gross motor skills without restriction.
- Full physical range of motion to provide physical support to
- Ability to physically write progress notes with assistance from
- Must be able to assume a variety of postures (kneeling,
squatting, crouching, sitting, standing) in the course of working
with children with developmental disabilities and severe behavior
- Must be able to hold/transport clients in the course of
- Must be able to receive detailed information through oral
- Must have visual acuity to determine the accuracy, neatness,
and thoroughness of the work assigned.
- Must be physically present at the assigned job site.
- Must be willing to silence phone during session and attend to
client without distractions for at least 4 hours per day.Education
- High SchoolRequired license or certification:
- Driver's License
- Must have reliable transportation/Car – Bus and Uber are not
considered reliable transportation.
- Rate-Varies based on experience – Start $23-$26 per hour
- RBT Credentialed staff will be offered a higher rate if your
RBT is in good standing.Powered by JazzHRtvCNzcBgGS
Keywords: Behavioral Framework, Chantilly , Teacher's Aide (After School Hours) Special Needs, Education / Teaching , Chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!