API Test Engineer
Posted on: February 21, 2021
Technology is constantly changing and our adversaries are
digitally exceeding law enforcement's ability to keep pace. Those
charged with protecting the United States are not always able to
access the evidence needed to prosecute crime and prevent
terrorism. The Government has trusted in Peraton to provide the
technical ability, tools, and resources to bring criminals to
justice. In response to this challenge, Peraton is seeking a Test
Engineer with expertise in automated testing to provide proven,
industry leading capabilities to our customer. Some remote options
may be available during the pandemic.
* Work with other engineering groups in an Agile environment to
define, document, analyze, perform, and interpret tests for
products, systems, components, or modifications.
* Create software test and automated test cases, perform
application testing, validating bugs, and isolating issues.
* Analyze and report the test results.
* Test high performance and large-scale immersive visualization
systems that discover and exploit social networks.
* Perform software verification testing in three separate
* Review and provide analysis to test documentation.
* Generate testing artifacts and summary test reports.
* Assist in the review and analysis of verification methods and
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and
experience and five (5) years of experience with development and
* Five (5) years working with test automation tools such as
Jasmine, Karma, Selenium or Junit.
* Experience with integrating test automation frameworks into CI/CD
* Three (3) years of experience with SQL, PL/SQL, and/or TSQL.
* One (1) year of experience with TFS, Git and/or SVN.
* A TS clearance and possess SCI eligibility as well as the ability
to obtain a polygraph.
* Experience querying a database and performing back-end
* Comfortable using SoapUI and JMeter.
* REST API and RESTful Services experience.
* Testing experience with AWS.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability
to communicate effectively with a broad range of audiences
including executive leadership, and the client.
* Solid analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills
* Familiarity with Linux.
At Peraton, we're at the forefront of delivering the next
breakthrough in national security, every day. We're the partner of
choice to help solve some of the world's most daunting challenges.
How? By thinking differently. We're not mired in the past. We look
at all problems with fresh eyes. We look past the obvious to bring
the best talent, tech, and ideas together to completely transform
how problems are solved. So bring your unique ideas, your
entrepreneurial spirit, and your drive to succeed. Get ready to be
part of something bigger. Get ready to do the can't be done.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We
consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age,
national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity,
gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran
status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or
membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local
Keywords: Peraton, Chantilly , API Test Engineer, Engineering , Chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!