Company: Knowledge Management, Inc
Posted on: February 22, 2021
Integration Engineer (Mid-Level)Location: Chantilly or
Springfield, VA (WMA-CS)Contract Duration: 5 yearsClearance: Active
TOP SECRET with Sensitive Compartmented Information Access (TS/SCI)
required. DescriptionMid-level Integration Engineers are
responsible for developing or assisting with the development of
program and project integration solutions across the enterprise and
determining integration/interface requirements. They work with
systems engineers, solutions architects and programmers to ensure
applications and systems interoperate to deliver end-to-end mission
solutions and maintain the integrity of the system-of-system
- Provides a total systems perspective including a technical
understanding of relationships, dependencies and requirements of
hardware and software components.
- Supports planning, implementation approaches, and documentation
of solutions to total systems or subsystems using internally
created and/or commercial off-the-shelf products.
- Analyses, designs, tests, and evaluates network systems such as
Cloud Resident computing capabilities, satellite networks, local
area networks (LANs), wide area networks (WANs), the Internet,
intranets, and other data communications systems ranging from a
connection between two offices in the same building to a globally
distributed network of systems.
- Supports the planning and implementation approaches of data
management practices to treat and handle data as a resource.
- Assists Government in managing system development efforts,
moves or modernization changes including analysis,
telecommunications (LAN, WAN, voice, video), planning, cabling, IT
and cloud requirements, network security measures, and other
- Refer to Section 3.3: Enterprise Integration Engineering (Cross
System and Segment) for a listing of expected work activities the
Integration Engineer position would be required to support.
- Bachelor's (B.S.) degree in Engineering, Computer Science,
Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or related
STEM degree program.
- Mid-level (6-12 years') working experience in government or
industry in data base management or Big Data analysis.
- NGA support experience.Desired:
- Working knowledge of Model Based Systems Engineering,
processes, tools and languages. - provided by Dice
Keywords: Knowledge Management, Inc, Chantilly , Integration Engineer, Engineering , Chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!