Posted on: May 3, 2021
Description SAIC is a fortune 500 technology integration company
providing premier solutions and services to solve our nation's most
complex modernization and readiness challenges across the defense,
space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust
portfolio includes high-end engineering and information technology
solutions and deep expertise in existing and emerging technologies
resulting in delivery of innovative, effective, and efficient
solutions. Ingenuity is approached from every angle. As a result of
the community's demand for our expertise and services, we have new
opportunities in the Chantilly, VA area that we are seeking to fill
in the areas of Knowledge Engineering. This position will require a
minimum TS SCI DoD issued security clearance . This will allow you
the opportunity to work on a critical mission requirement that will
ultimately enable a more comprehensive, scalable, flexible data
environment, and rigorous Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine
Learning (ML) ready analytic data environment for a key player in
the IC. JOB DESCRIPTION:
- Provides direction to the Journeyman Ontologist and ensures
survey data is represented in the data models, either through
identifying existing data models or developing new data
- Uses text analysis to better understand collected survey data
and where it fits in the Data Model(s).
- Provides an effective and constantly maturing KM solution that
leverages new strategies and approaches. Creates and organizes Data
repositories for storing survey data and other documentation.
Improves efficiency by reducing the need to rediscover
- Coordinates and collaborates with the Team to identify, create,
curate, audit, and maintain currency of knowledge articles and
- Documents, organizes, and shares Survey data and articulates
information to the Team.
- Provides detailed analysis, evaluation and recommendations for
improvements, optimization development, and/or maintenance
- Ensures known errors and issues impacting customer experience
are captured in the knowledge base, including any identified and
documented workarounds to reduce resolution times. Ensures data
formats and data values are consistent with Data Model(s).
- Ensures extracted data and are normalized to entities and
attributes in the Data Model(s). Ensures Data model is consistent
and follows open standards such as RDF/OWL and SPARQL.
Qualifications EDUCATION / SECURITY CLEARANCE AND CERTIFICATION
- Bachelors and eigtheen (18) years or more experience; Masters
and sixteen (16) years or more experience; PhD or JD and fifteen
years or more experience.
- Active DoD issued TS / SCI security clearance required. TS /
SCI W/Poly highly desired.
My SAIC Benefits . - provided by Dice
Keywords: SAIC, Chantilly , Knowledge Engineer, Engineering , Chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!