436515238 - AV Programmer (Engineer 2 - Field Engineer)
Company: Corbett Technology Solutions Inc
Posted on: November 14, 2021
Essential Functions and Duties:
- Program and configure audio digital signal processors (Biamp,
QSC QSYS, ClearOne, Polycom, etc.)
- Troubleshoot and diagnose control programming and equipment
- Contribute on projects from initial estimating phase through
- Client training and project closeout documentation.Position
- Able to use hand tools and test equipment.
- General knowledge of electrical circuitry and network
- Read/understand technical drawings and programming
- Arrive for work as directed.
- Communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with
clients, management and peers. Advanced computer skills and
software knowledge to include MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint,
Outlook) and other company software.
- Develop goals, prioritize and organize tasks to accomplish the
- Anticipate and resolve problem/changes; seek assistance as
- Interact with clients in a professional, customer service
- Manage schedule to ensure tasks are completed in accordance
with project schedule.Qualifications:Education:Minimum - High
School Diploma or GEDPreferred - Coursework in Engineering or
ProgrammingWork Experience:Minimum - 2+ years experience in a
similar position, AMX, Crestron or Extron programming
certification.Preferred - Certified Programmer in AMX, Crestron and
Extron, Certified Technology Specialist (CTS or CTS-I)
- Able to sit and work at a computer keyboard for extended
periods of time.
- Able to stoop, kneel and bend at the waist.
- Able to operate general office equipment such as a computer,
copier/printer, telephone.Disclaimer: This job description should
not be construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive
standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other
instructions, and perform any other related duties, as may be
required. The employer has the right to revise this job description
at any time. The job description is not be construed as a contract
for employment.CTSI is an equal opportunity/affirmative action
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual
orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Keywords: Corbett Technology Solutions Inc, Chantilly , 436515238 - AV Programmer (Engineer 2 - Field Engineer), Engineering , Chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!