Electronics Engineer Associate (CREW) - Kuwait (Secret Clearance Required)
Company: General Dynamics Information Technology
Posted on: November 22, 2021
GDIT is currently has an Electronic Engineer Associate (CREW)
opportunity in Kuwait. Must have a current and active Secret
SPECIAL REQUIREMENT: This position requires eligibility to obtain a
Kuwaiti Work Permit. Effective January 1, 2021, Kuwait will not
issue a Work Permit to an individual who is60 years of age or older
and has only a high school education.
- Perform all aspects of CREW and GATOR systems troubleshooting
and repair to include communications-electronics and E.W.
- Performs inspections of system components, preventive
maintenance, testing and troubleshooting of modules and circuit
cards to the lowest replaceable unit (LRU)/component.
- Perform logistic support requirements such as research, and
equipment and spare part inventories.
- Perform operational tests and return to service checks.
- Read and interpret schematic and engineering drawings and
- Develop integration plans and perform hardware
- Maintain strong attention to detail.
- Maintain a positive attitude and work as a member of a cohesive
team as well as independently.
- Interact with all levels of the organization in a professional,
diplomatic, and tactful way.
- Multi-task efficiently and work in a fast pace environment on
- Work with minimal supervision, documents maintenance tasks via
local or web-based reporting system, provides system functional
briefings to customer and supervisor.
- Train personnel at the installation site in the proper use of
highly specialized electronic equipment.
- Performs all other duties assigned.
- It may be required to go TDY to multiple locations within
- The majority of the time spent providing repairs in a shop
environment and at the customer location.
The Ideal Candidate must have:
- An active U.S. Government SECRET clearance.
- BS or 4 years Military/Technical Experience.
- The candidate must have 2+ years remaining on a passport.
- Passport must obtain 6 blank pages together.
- Ability to complete CRC (medically/physically) and deploy.
- Valid drivers license.
- Valid U.S. Passport.
- Knowledge of radio frequency (R.F.) theory and principle, and
the effects of CREW systems operating in an electronic
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software products (Word, Excel,
- Ability to meet internal paperwork requirements.
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- Background in E.W. and Jamming systems.
- At least two years experience in E.W. or EW-related
- Experience in the operation of a Counter RCIED CREW
- Experience planning vehicle movements, with vehicles equipped
with CREW systems, fixed-site systems, and dismount systems, and
understanding insurgent Improvised Explosive (IED) emplacement
- Ability to develop Techniques, Tactics, and Procedures (TTPs)
for deploying vehicles equipped with CREW systems based on the
national, local, and immerging Remote Controlled Improvised
Explosive Device (RCIED) threat.
- Experience with various COMSEC equipment and
- Experience in interpreting system drawings, electronic
schematics, network drawings, engineering drawings.
- Capable of performing analysis of system operations and
- Experience troubleshooting, fault finding, and repair of
- Experience with communications analyzers (service monitors)
spectrum analyzers, and voltmeters.
- Experience working in hostile and austere environments.
- Experience in Customer support.
- Experience in stock control and asset management.
- U.S. Navy NEC or Army EW MOS or Functional Area course.
- Comprehensive knowledge of ECM systems.
- Experience as a Courier of Sensitive COMSEC Equipment and
- DoD Electronic Warfare school certification.
- Graduate of a Department of Defense Electronic Warfare
- Experience in a forward-facing customer support role.
- Excellent customer presence and verbal and written
communication skills, writing system documentation documents, and
communications involving system installation and operation.
- Transferable Kuwaiti Residency VISA 18
This position requires being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by
January 18, 2022 or the start date, if after January 18.
Individuals who work in or reside in Texas or Montana or work
outside of the United States may be excluded from this
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex
government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country.
We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance
critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest
in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today
is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground,
beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering
the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services
needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or
any other protected class.
Keywords: General Dynamics Information Technology, Chantilly , Electronics Engineer Associate (CREW) - Kuwait (Secret Clearance Required), Engineering , Chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!