Automation Test Engineer
Posted on: January 9, 2022
Peraton drives missions of consequence spanning the globe and
extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. As the worlds
leading mission capability integrator and transformative enterprise
IT provider, we deliver trusted and highly differentiated national
security solutions and technologies that keep people safe and
secure. Peraton serves as a valued partner to essential government
agencies across the intelligence, space, cyber, defense, civilian,
health, and state and local markets. Every day, our employees do
the cant be done, solving the most daunting challenges facing our
Peratons Global Health and Financial Solutions Sector provides
cutting edge solutions to customers ensuring health, financial and
personal security. At Peraton, technology, policy, and process work
together to support critical missions of consequence.Peraton is
seeking aAutomation Test Engineer to join our team of qualified,
diverse individuals. The ideal candidate devises testing plans,
methods and equipment to assure reliability of product in
conjunction with product design and specifications meet the Global
Health and Financial Solutions client requirements. This role has
both On-Site and Remote opportunities available.Peraton advances
public health outcomes by providing the global health community
rapid access to technology and science in order to strengthen
practice, promote health, prevent disease, and prepare for and
respond to adverse health events. Peraton provides public health
informatics and information technology services to leading public
health agencies, supporting every major public health event over
the past 20 years from SARS to COVID-19We help multiple Federal
Agencies through a comprehensive technology approach to identify,
react to, and stop attempts at fraud, waste and abuse. We ensure
that our technology solutions enforce policy and possess the
agility to readily adjust to changing environments. Peraton helps
agencies create custom technology solutions that incorporate
advanced analytics, data science, and case management tools.The
opening is representative of both current and future needs and is
being used to identify candidates with skills and experience within
Peratons Global Health and Financial Solutions Sector. Candidates
who express an interest may be considered for similar roles.Roles
and Responsibilities Include (but not limited to):
- Design, develop, and implement testing methods and
- Plan and arrange the labor, schedules, and equipment required
for testing and evaluating standard and special devices.
- Provide test area with parameters for sample testing and
specifies tests to be performed.
- Compile data and defines changes required in testing equipment,
testing procedures, manufacturing processes, or new testing
- Responsible for testing all customer samples and for special
tests that cannot be performed in the test area.
- Consult with the development and/or requirements team to
coordinate and test applications. Performs analysis, diagnostics
and preliminary evaluations of products.
- Develop test plans, scripts, scenarios, functional tests,
regression tests, and deployment tests.
- Implement the testing processes and ensures all test activities
follow those processes.
- Produce reports on each test activity and tracks test
- Monitor for continual test process improvement through failure
analysis, throughput analysis, yield analysis, and report to
- Bachelors Degree in a related technical field and a minimum of
5 years related technical experience.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of hands-on experience in
performing Independent Testing and Validation activities such as
smoke testing, regression testing, functional and non-functional
testing in large scale, complex IT environments.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of experience in automation test
development using Selenium or similar test tools.
- Must have experience in Application Programming Interface
testing RESTful APIs or SOAP APIs or GraphQL APIs and cross browser
- Highly motivated with a strong passion for problem solving and
innovation and the ability to provide recommend analytics solutions
to detect fraud, waste, abuse, and mismanagement
- Thorough knowledge of system testing practices, and how testing
approaches are affected by System Development Life Cycle choices,
including SAFe Agile.Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience with Center of Medicare and Medicaid Services
- Experience writing with SQL
- Testing Experience in Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Experience with Fraud Prevention Programs in Federal
For Colorado Residents
Colorado Salary Minimum: $65,416.00
Colorado Salary Maximum:$139,838.40
The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this
position, and is just one component of Peraton's total compensation
package for employees. Other rewards may include annual bonuses,
short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. In
addition, Peraton provides a variety of benefits to employees.
Keywords: Peraton, Chantilly , Automation Test Engineer, Engineering , Chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!