Senior Research Engineer (Photogrammetric) - TS/SCI
Posted on: January 10, 2022
Senior Research Scientist (Photogrammetric Engineer)***Active
TS/SCI Clearance Required***
KBR is seeking a Senior Photogrammetric Engineer (12+ years of
Experience) to work on a multi-discipline team that supports
various government customers in the Washington Metropolitan Area in
the fields of photogrammetry, computer vision, remote sensing, and
- Works with a team of photogrammetrists, computer vision
scientists, systems engineers, and software developers to implement
mathematical models of remote sensing collection systems.
- Assists in development of sensor models for new data collection
systems and methods.
- Assists in the testing, evaluation, and comparison of new
geospatial collection systems.
- Investigates new methods of registration and data adjustment of
- Technical assistance in the development of new standards for
geospatial data.Minimum Qualifications
- Mandatory Security Clearance Requirement: TS/SCI w/CI Poly
- A Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institute in an area
applicable to this position (e.g. photogrammetry, computer vision,
electrical engineering, computer science, math, or other
- Senior-level experience (12+ years) with the CSM API.
- Senior-level experience (12+ years) to include guidance,
consultation, facilitation, and thought leadership in such fields
- Image registration and fusion
- Relative mensuration
- Coordinate conversions (e.g., Earth Centered Inertial (ECI) to
Earth Centered Earth Fixed (ECEF) datum changes)
- Training and development
- NSG coordinate systems and associated specifications
- Ability to prototype algorithms in Matlab, Python, C/C++,
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Experience with writing software utilizing Rational Polynomial
Coefficients (RPCs) and applying RPCs for analysis of historical
remote sensing data.
- Senior-level experience (12+ years) with geospatial data
product and geolocational testing software and evaluation
- Advanced Degree in related discipline (e.g. photogrammetry,
computer science, math, or engineering)
- Senior-level experience (12+ years) with Socet GXP, ENVI, and
- Strong background in linear algebra
- Experience processing geospatial data in a cloud
- Published author in peer reviewed journals
- Experience working in the DoD/IC
Keywords: KBR, Chantilly , Senior Research Engineer (Photogrammetric) - TS/SCI, Engineering , Chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!