Customer Support Engineer
Posted on: June 21, 2022
DescriptionJob Description:Job Responsibilities:
- Ability to quickly respond to system anomalies and
independently make configuration updates to ensure 99.999% system
- Analyze Linux log data to effectively administer and maintain
Oracle Identity and Access Management stack.
- Monitor system performance and take corrective actions as
- Design, develop and implement new application monitoring
software, as well as customizing existing monitoring tools to fit
- Investigate and resolve user application access issues.
- Resolve name change issues by updating system directory/LDAP
with appropriate attribute changes from customer database.
- Document incidents, workaround, root cause analysis, and
- Perform system checkouts and testing of system upgrades and
patches in the operational environments
- Coordinate with enterprise partners on system outages and make
decisions on system failover to different availability zones or
- Independently represent the program in supporting consumer or
mission partner maintenance activities
- Coordinate communications with End Users, Tier 1, Tier 3,
Management, mission partners, and Government Leadership
- Review and report meaningful metrics
- Produce written guides and operational procedures on how to
utilize specific software tools to include custom Linux scripts and
tailored COTS products.Applicants selected will be subject to a
government security investigation and must meet eligibility
requirements for access to classified information.
- BS and 4-8 years of prior relevant experience or additional
years of relevant experience may be considered in lieu of
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
Comfortable discussing technical information with users and other
- Ability to quickly learn new software and IT concepts
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to work autonomously as well as an integral member of a
- Linux/UNIX experience
- May need have shift schedule ability to work Panama shift
schedule, to include weekends when needed.Clearance
Requirements*Requires an active Top Secret security clearance upon
hire and must meet SCI eligibility. Must be willing and able to
obtain a polygraph within the customer's timeline after hire.
Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security
investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to
classified information. Due to the nature of work performed within
our facilities, U.S. citizenship is required.Pay Range:Pay Range
$57,850.00 - $89,000.00 - $120,150.00
Keywords: Leidos, Chantilly , Customer Support Engineer, Engineering , Chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!