Core Services/Azure & M365 Engineer TS/SCI CI Poly
Posted on: August 4, 2022
Calling all Core Services/Azure & M365 Engineers TS/SCI CI
This Jobot Job is hosted by Mordy Ornguze
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and
sending us your resume.
Salary $150,000 - $200,000 per year
A Bit About Us
Our Government customer develops and operates unique and innovative
overhead reconnaissance systems and conducts intelligence-related
activities for U.S. National Security. IT within our customer plays
a key role in the success of the Warfighter "boots on the ground"
and within the Intelligence Community in order to share actionable
intelligence on both mission-enabled systems and those centered on
the day to day business aspects within the agency.
The Operations Team consists of the second and third line of
defense for our Government Customer. It is comprised of multiple
system administrators and operational experts that can help
diagnose and resolve the most critical issues within the Agency.
Working on this team will broaden your skill set and help you grow
across the Agency from a technology perspective - making you an
expert in the day-to-day operations within the IT environment at
the Agency. As a Tier 3 Engineer on this team - you will also work
closely with the engineering team to help map and understand the
specific engineering requirements and how those impact the
operational posture within our customers IT environment.
Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Extremely Competitive Equity Package!
- Flexible Work Schedules!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
We're Engineers with proven experience with the design, deployment
and management of Microsoft cloud solutions would be a
differentiator. Additionally, engineers will build, maintain, and
migrate large scale multi-domain enterprise Windows Server
environments to both on-premises, cloud, or hybrid infrastructures
including Azure/M365. Candidates with an existing TS clearance are
preferred but consideration will be given to uncleared candidates
willing to support an Azure IL4/IL5 and M365 deployment/migration
while working to acquire their security clearance.
Engineers will provide support to multiple globally dispersed WAN
connected sites. Embracing the DevOps model, engineers will be
responsible for supporting their solutions throughout the entire IT
project lifecycle, to include refining requirements, creating
design documentation, creating installation instructions and
deployment plans, and providing O&M support. Project
assignments will vary based on skill level, and may include
engineering geographically dispersed services, integrating services
into public, private and hybrid cloud environments, engineering
solutions to be deployed via automated CM tools, and hardening the
solutions to address security and SCAP compliance.
- Plans and directs Azure/M365 infrastructure and related
components, services and applications
- Designs and defines system architecture for new or existing
computer systems utilizing both on-premises, cloud-based and hybrid
hosting technologies and solutions
- Analyze requirements and system architectures to refine system
requirements, specifications and resulting design plans
- Administer, operate, manage, and maintain components for
on-premises and cloud-based virtualized systems
- Reviews completion and implementation of system configurations
and/or enhancements and makes recommendations to management and/or
- CompTIA Security+CE or similar for IAT Level II DoD 8570
- Active TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Desired Core Skills
- Strong understanding or direct experience with onboarding and
operating within Azure IL4 or IL5
- Experience with the designing, engineering, administering and
operating one or more of the following Teams, OneDrive, Exchange
Online, --SharePoint Online, Azure AD, PowerShell, Zscaler,
FSLogix, AVD or Single Sign On (SOO) solutions such as ADFS, Okta
or other SAML or OAuth technologies/solutions
- Develop solutions integrating Microsoft Azure commercial clouds
(public and government community) with services hosted on-premises
and in other clouds
- Understanding of Hybrid Identities, Azure Active Directory
Connector (AADC) and/or other Identity Management or
synchronization technologies like Microsoft Identity Manager (MIM),
- Architectural understanding of M365 security constructs and
data protections such as DLP, RMS/IRM, Azure Information
- Experience managing Azure/M365 using PowerShell
- Experience with Active Directory design, topology, and
implementation best practices
- Experience with Group Policy Objects and Management
- Experience with Windows DNS and DHCP
- Experience with Windows Server 2016 & 2019
- Experience with File and Storage Services, to include
Distributed File System (DFS), including Namespace, Target and
- Experience with Microsoft Windows automation scripting with
PowerShell or other scripting languages
- Experience with managing work tasks via tools such as JIRA and
- System configuration based on security guidelines such as DISA
STIGs, CIS or Azure Security Benchmarks
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply"
Keywords: Jobot, Chantilly , Core Services/Azure & M365 Engineer TS/SCI CI Poly, Engineering , Chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!