2023448 Cyber Security Project Engineer $200,000.00
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a
The Contractor shall work closely with team members, site
administrators, and other business offices daily.
The Contractor shall process incoming and outgoing requests for the
provisioning of User and Privileged accounts and accesses.
The Contractor shall monitor customer applications for incoming
requests and tickets. Newly received requests shall be resolved
within established timeframes. Requests that are unable to be
resolved shall be routed to the appropriate team for action.
The Contractor shall process requests to create, update, and remove
non-standard accounts, both privileged and non-privileged.
The Contractor shall utilize identity and access management tools
to confirm approval for access, employee status, and account naming
The Contractor shall engage in ongoing communication with site
administrators to provide status updates, assist with
troubleshooting account issues, and answer questions and provide
guidance as needed regarding policies and procedures related to
The Contractor shall provide account administration training to
newly assigned administrators before their deployment to other
The Contractor shall set up the needed accounts and access for
newly assigned administrators to ensure they arrive ready to work
at their assigned location.
The Contractor shall work closely with various teams to confirm an
employees approval for access, apply manual settings to user
records to allow for manual account creations, and seek guidance
when encountering non-standard requests.
The Contractor shall work with engineers to resolve issues related
to automated provisioning of temporary accounts, activating Outlook
mailboxes, and account errors related to automated replication
The Contractor shall test and provide technical feedback for new
applications and application upgrades.
The Contractor shall maintain updated procedures that detail
workflow related to account provisioning.
The Contractor shall provide updated guidance related to new
applications and process changes to all team members as needed.
The Contractor shall complete all customer required account
administration training courses
Position Level: All Levels
Salary Range: Up to $200,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 - Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 - Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 - Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 - Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
REQUIRED SKILLS AND DEMONSTRATED EXPERIENCE
The Contractor shall have the following required skills,
certifications, and demonstrated experience:
- Demonstrated experience with account and access administration
utilizing Active Directory.
- Demonstrated experience creating, renaming, and deleting accounts
both manually and via automation.
- Demonstrated experience with prioritizing assigned work to
deliver account actions within established timeframes.
- Demonstrated experience multi-tasking - handling chats, e-mail
requests, and assigned account actions.
- Demonstrated experience processing and troubleshooting accounts
on multiple networks.
- Demonstrated proficiency with written communication ability to
effectively communicate via e-mail and cable traffic.
HIGHLY DESIRED SKILLS AND DEMONSTRATED EXPERIENCE
Other skills and demonstrated experiences that are highly desired
but not mandatory to perform the work, include:
- Demonstrated experience with IBM Notes (IBM Notes Standard and
IBM Notes Admin)
- Demonstrated experience completing customers training classes for
- Demonstrated experience understanding Identity and Access
Management guidance and account regulations determining and
implementing standard account naming convention(s) and account
restrictions based on information gathered from various resources
(understand and interpret clearance information, track required
training, and confirm account based waivers).
- Demonstrated experience with testing new applications and
application upgrades, ability to provide technical feedback in an
informed manner clearly stating anticipated issues and
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate and engage with
engineers regarding system outages, application issues, and
assistance with troubleshooting account issues related to
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate and engage with
various teams to request security guidance and assistance when
encountering non-standard requests.
- Demonstrated ability to utilize existing knowledge and procedures
to process requests with multiple actions or that have not been
submitted utilizing standard templates.
- Demonstrated experience with troubleshooting account issues and
assisting customers in different time zones via written
communication and alternate POCs.
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on
providing an optimum environment for mission-focused,
highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of
America's intelligence community and other defense organizations.
B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary
environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client's
needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals
that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation,
and mission drive.
B4Corp's dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the
outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries
are second to none. B4Corp's benefits reflect the company's policy
of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates
this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a
plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow
employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp's maximum
flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company's
cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize
their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp's commitment to its
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan - Featuring a full scope of investment
- 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee's
- Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
- Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
- Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope
protection for you and your family!
- 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA - B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and
$3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of
your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha
short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $3,000 per year for
every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
- More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics,
including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud -
from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
- Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices - even
- Transcender - Practice Exams
- Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -RV1593-2
Keywords: B4Corp, Chantilly , 2023448 Cyber Security Project Engineer $200,000.00, Engineering , Chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!