Core Network Engineer (Access)- TS/SCI with Poly Required
Posted on: September 11, 2023
Description Job Description:The National Solutions Group at
Leidos is seeking a opening for Core Network Engineering (Access)
to support the customer's various WAN and LAN networks, in
providing network design, upgrades and config support to the
architecture team; act as subject matter expert in WAN and LAN
technologies and vendors; support customer's intra- and inter- net
and other data communications systems or segments of networked
system; and by Providing tiered support as required.The job duties
of the Core Network -Engineering (Access) are as follows: - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - -
- Design and improve overall MPLS network architecture and
network services. - Maintain relevant technical documentation.
- Perform lab equipment, software, application, and network
services solution evaluation, testing, integration with NMS, and
- Evaluate new network technologies, solution, and services.
- Support Tier-4 production troubleshooting and develop
pro-active network analysis solution of Operation team. - Leverage
complex network analysis tools to identify and predict problems in
the network and aid in the post-mortem analysis of network
- Juniper certification or training: JNCIA, JNCIP, and JNCIE.
- Experience in developing and implementing methodologies for
analysis, testing, and support of CAN/LAN and WAN networks.
- Familiar with firewalls and network timing.
- Experience with network equipment and solution rolls out, as
well as engineering documentation
- Experience with operations and maintenance activities of MPLS
networks, MPLS VPN services.
- Experience using complex network analysis tools to identify and
correct problems in the network while maintaining logs and records
associated with reported problems or situations.
- Experience troubleshooting procedures for restoring the network
to optimal performance levels.Basic Qualifications
- Candidate must have 16 years -of related/relevant work
experience that can be a combination of -work history and
education. This equates to a Doctorate and 8 years of experience OR
Masters and 10 years, Bachelors and 12 years, Associates and 14
years or HS and 16 years. -
- Must meet Information Assurance Technical (IAT) Level 2
certification requirements. . -
- Active TS/SCI with Polygraph
- 8570 CertificationPay Range:Pay Range $66,300.00 - $102,000.00
- $137,700.00The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general
guideline only -and not a guarantee of compensation or salary.
Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but
are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education,
experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal
equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement
(if any), or other law.
Keywords: Leidos, Chantilly , Core Network Engineer (Access)- TS/SCI with Poly Required, Engineering , Chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!