IT Solutions Integration Engineer, Senior
Company: CACI International
Posted on: September 15, 2018
The CDM Program is managed within the DHS National Protection and Programs Directorate, (NPPD)/Office of Cybersecurity and Communications (CS&C)/Network Security Deployment (NSD) Division, responsible for enhancing the security, resilience, and reliability of the Nations cyber and communications infrastructure. The DHS CDM Program mission is to safeguard and secure cyberspace in an environment where the threat of cyber-attack is continuously growing and evolving. The CDM Program defends the United States (U.S.) Federal Information Technology (IT) networks from cybersecurity threats by providing continuous monitoring sensors (tools), diagnosis, mitigation tools, and associated services to strengthen the security posture of Government networks.
What Youll Get to Do:
On our team, youll be responsible for integrating complex technical solutions using many different technologies to enhance and evolve the Cyber Security mission at DHS and its 13 component agencies. Youll get to be flexible!
You wont be living in a confined stovepipe or swim-lane. The varied, approximately six-month solution-integration projects which you will drive may be similar with others, or may be completely unique. Flexibility and adaptability are ways of life here on the CDM team.
More About the Role:
- A highly technical Jack of all Trades. You might be a SME in one or more things, but youre able to learn and adapt to new challenges and technologies.
- Communicates acceptably with both technical and non-technical colleagues, sharing knowledge and insight.
- Work independently to integrate systems and solutions, triage issues, and prioritize tasks
- In your specific integration lab, you might provision, install, configure, monitor and maintain operating systems hardware and software infrastructure (either or both of Windows and Linux)
- Creates and manages scripts
- Collaborates in administering databases and network infrastructure
- Automates integration with patch management and security/reporting infrastructures.
- Produces detailed documentation and diagrams regarding the solution being integrated.
- Provides key input to the CDM and DHS Change Management processes.
Youll Bring These Qualifications:
- US Citizenship required
- Must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information and be clearable to a Department of Homeland Security (DHS) EOD clearance. Active DoD clearance preferred.
- University Degree (BS), or equivalent years of related experience, and additionally 7+ years of related IT engineering experience required.
- Experience integrating and troubleshooting systems in a Linux/Unix environment (CentOS/RHEL preferred)
- Experience installing and configuring COTS software applications
- Experience Creating and analyzing bash, Perl, Python, and/or PowerShell scripts
- Experience with log management, network protocols and testing
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Technical degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related subject area.
- Relevant Technical and/or Security Certifications (e.g. CISSP, et cetera)
- Experience integrating and troubleshooting systems in Windows environment
- Experience with any or all of these technologies: Splunk, AMQP (RabbitMQ), Nessus, SQL Server, PostGRE SQL, Red Hat Satellite, Nagios, McAfee ePO, Phantom, IPSEC, PKI, ForeScout, Qualys, CA PAM/Xceedium, CyberARK, SailPoint, Retina, Puppet, Chef, Ansible
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Keywords: CACI International, Chantilly , IT Solutions Integration Engineer, Senior, Engineering , Chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!