SOC Support Specialist (Network Engineer)
Company: CACI International
Posted on: September 16, 2018
Job Description What Youll Get to Do: CACI is currently looking for outstanding IT candidates to join our TSA IT Management, Performance Analysis, and Collaborative Technologies (IMPACT) team in the National Capital Region (NCR) and throughout the United States. CACI will provide a variety of IT services through IMPACT including cyber security, identity and access management, risk management, cloud integration and engineering, field support services, service desk, application deployment and optimization, and operations center support services. CACI will support TSA in both classified and unclassified IT operational environments increasing availability and security for a variety of applications and systems. IMPACT services will integrate with the broader DHS mission and enhance existing Department-wide IT capabilities. The successful candidate must be well-versed in enterprise network security monitoring and response operations, cyber security tools, intrusion detection, and secured networks.More About the Role:
- Responsible for Security monitoring across TSA Infrastructure.
- Responsible for executing the cyber security monitoring and response methodology in accordance with TSA infrastructure program requirements
- Responsible for implementing and applying technologies, processes, and practices designed to protect networks, devices, programs, and data from malicious attack, damage, or unauthorized access.
- Operate, monitor, repair and maintain Network Security Systems:
- Intrusion Detection
- Proxy Server Web Content Filter
- VPN Concentrator
- Anti-Virus/Malware Management
- Host Intrusion Detection
- Endpoint Encryption
- Security Event Logging
- Develop and maintain comprehensive network security policies
- Diagnose and address mitigation of security vulnerabilities
- Coordinate with SOC in report reparations
- Develop and maintain installation and configuration process, procedures and scripts.
- Contribute to and maintain network system standards
- Evaluative hardware and software, troubleshoot, handle network related problems, and provide technical expertise for performance and configuration of networks.
- Examine and troubleshoot incidents to successful resolution in an Enterprise network topology.
- Maintain knowledge base and stay current on latest network hardware/software technologies
- Perform daily engineering, network analysis, capacity management, corrective task management to mitigate security incidents identified by security team
- Support audit requirements from a network security perspective Youll Bring These Qualifications:
- In-depth knowledge of web security gateways, perimeter security, network access control, endpoint security, perimeter IDS/IPS.
- In-depth knowledge of networking technology (Switches; Routers; Firewalls; Proxy, Load Balancers; Logging, Endpoint security, Security Products (VPN; IDS, etc.) and routing protocols.
- Ability to solve complex systems problems quickly and develop automated corrective measures.
- Ability to obtain a DOD Security Clearance
- Ability to obtain a DHS Entrance on Duty (EOD)
- BA/BS or equivalent experience and minimum 5 years related work experience
- Detail oriented
- Flexible The environment is highly dynamic. You will be expected to keep up with the changing environment while ensuring a high level of operational effectiveness
- Team Player This role is part of a much larger team These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Relevant DHS focused experience What We Can Offer You:
- Weve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nations highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACIs unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success. TSAHP Job Location US-Chantilly-VA-VIRGINIA SUBURBAN CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Keywords: CACI International, Chantilly , SOC Support Specialist (Network Engineer), Engineering , Chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!