Operations Support COOP Engineer
Posted on: October 4, 2018
Overview Peraton has a great opportunity for an Operations Support COOP engineer, supporting our government customer in Chantilly, VA. We are seeking a seasoned, experienced professional with a full understanding of space and satellite operations. Responsibilities In this role, responsibilities include the following:
- Will provide operational support to mission critical systems, and work directly with our government customer to plan and execute COOP activities.
- Additional duties include developing, maintaining, and providing mission operations training.
- Operations Support personnel will obtain and maintain certification in a mission essential position;
- Monthly 12-hour shift work is mandatory. Qualifications REQUIRED:
- BS/BA (or equivalent experience) with five (5+) years of related work experience in intelligence and/or space and satellite operations
- Three (3+) years of mission operations experience PREFERRED:
- MS/MA (or the equivalent) desired
- NRO experience preferred
- Space operations preferred
- Mission resiliency and continuity experience preferred
- Instructor/training experienced preferred
- Excellent writing and editing skills SECURITY CLEARANCE: This position requires the candidate to already have a current TS/SCI with consent to Polygraph security clearance and to maintain the clearance. While Polygraph is preferred, minimum requirement is TS/SCI. About Peraton Peraton provides innovative, reliable solutions to the nation's most sensitive and mission-critical programs and systems. Peraton has significant experience providing highly differentiated secure communications, space, and technology solutions to key customers, and has become a trusted partner on missions that are critical to the security priorities of the United States. Capabilities include complex software and technology services and solutions, as well as end-to-end mission operations abilities, including Software Systems Development, Cyber, Modeling & Simulation, Mission Operations, Signal Intelligence (SIGINT), and Quick Reaction Capabilities (QRC) / Research & Development. The company is headquartered in Herndon, VA, with approximately 3,500 employees across the U.S. and Canada. EEO Statement We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: Peraton, Chantilly , Operations Support COOP Engineer, Engineering , Chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!