SIGINT Engineering Lead
Posted on: November 10, 2018
Overview Every day at Perspecta, we enable hundreds of thousands of people to take on our nation---s most important work. We---re a company founded on a diverse set of capabilities and skills, bound together by a single promise: we never stop solving our nation---s most complex challenges. Our team of engineers, analysts, developers, investigators, integrators and architects work tirelessly to create innovative solutions. We continually push ourselves---to respond, to adapt, to go further. To look ahead to the changing landscape and develop new and innovative ways to serve our customers. Perspecta works with U.S. government customers in defense, intelligence, civilian, health care, and state and local markets. Our high-caliber employees are rewarded in many ways---not only through competitive salaries and benefits packages, but the opportunity to create a meaningful impact in jobs and on projects that matter. Perspecta---s talented and robust workforce---14,000 strong---stands ready to welcome you to the team. Let---s make an impact together. Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories Responsibilities The Integration and Closure / SIGINT Enterprise Systems Engineer (ESE) Lead is responsible for overseeing the SIGINT acquisition-level closure of requirements; overseeing SIGINT system level readiness events in support of enterprise, system and acquisition-level milestones; leading and supporting project planning; assessing schedule and risk; generating and presenting engineering briefings; and interfacing with numerous customers. This Lead position requires an understanding of the intelligence community and customer domain, along with a strong focus on core systems engineering processes in support of end-to-end mission and services closure. This position will serve as the lead of the SIGINT ESE SETA team on the Contract. Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate will support teams coordinating, supporting and assessing requirements, CONOPs and architecture products, assessing system schedule and risks, supporting test and verification strategy and system integration of new initiatives in support of expanded mission capabilities.
- Will have the aptitude to assess processes and create efficiencies continuously, and will lead SIGINT related projects.
- The selected candidate will have frequent client interactions, and support system and mission strategy development across the various offices.
- Due to the broad nature of the ESE team workload, the selected candidate should have knowledge in SIGINT systems and experience with national systems.
- Support various system readiness events and independent review teams and is required to have a strong systems engineering background.
- The candidate will interact with multiple Acquisition Offices (AOs) and facilitate risk and action closure with Acquisition Offices and users, and support technical consultation, meeting coordination, and support to recommendation briefings. Qualifications Requires 5 to 8 years with BS/BA or 3 to 5 years with MS/MA or 0 to 2 years with PhD.
- Integration and Closure experience with in overall customer domain, Tech Insertion experience.
- Strong business acumen; ability to relate professionally inside the work environment.
- Detailed knowledge of SIGINT systems and overall space and ground architecture.
- Expertise in mission technical capabilities and system performance analysis and assessment.
- Experience with Mission Planning, Control or Processing functions in support of space and ground architecture.
- Experience identifying user & enterprise needs/requirements and gap identification, analysis and assessment.
- Experience in supporting Requirements Engineering, CONOPs development, and system integration to accommodate the End to End SIGINT Systems Engineering.
- Commitment to recognize, understand, respect and operate effectively within various SETA, FFRDC, and Government lines of authority. Strongly Desired Skills:
- Familiarity with overall customer, technical familiarity with one or more SIGINT systems and subsystems with preference for additional such as COMM, including sensor knowledge.
- Ability to work for specific IC customer and familiarity with that customer---s processes and organization.
- Certified in one or more of the following: SAFe, ITIL, PMI/PMP, INCOSE. Options
Keywords: Perspecta, Chantilly , SIGINT Engineering Lead, Engineering , Chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!