Company: CACI International
Posted on: January 14, 2019
What Youll Get to Do:
You will design and implement moderately complex network designs; perform upgrades to limited segments of the network, and perform routine network operations and maintenance.
More About the Role:
- Hands on experience with network logging and monitoring tools such as Stealth Watch, SPLUNK, LogRhythm, Arc Sight, Solarwinds
- Understanding of network security, information operations, and information security best practices
- Proficiency working in, configuring and deploying networking for VM/VDI infrastructure
- Proficiency working in a Linux environment (Centos, Ubuntu, Debian)
- Proficiency working in a Windows environment Windows 7, Windows Server 2008/12
- Experience conducting Incident response from a network perspective to include research and identification of attack vector, mitigation and removal, and documentation of event
Youll Bring These Qualifications:
- Must have an active TS/SCI with Poly.
- Approximately seven years of experience as a Network Engineer / Network Admin / Network Security
- Experience in the management of production networks in an operational environment
- Expert understanding of network fundamentals (switching, routing, firewalls), LAN/WAN technologies, the ISO later model, TCP/IP, and data communications systems and protocols
- Experience performing network packet inspection, traffic analysis, performance characterization (e.g. WireShark, TCPdump, etc.)
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Knowledge of computer network operations, industry best security policies and procedures
- Experience and ability to research the latest security developments in the relevant operating systems to identify organization impact
- Ability to work with system owners and developers to engage in joint projects planning and execution
- Experience implementing network security standards in a fast pace operational environment
- Experience troubleshooting complex networking issues and building technical networking solutions to meet customer requirements
What We Can Offer You:
- Weve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nations highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACIs unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Keywords: CACI International, Chantilly , Network Engineer, Engineering , Chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!