Company: Mythics, Inc
Posted on: February 11, 2019
# of Openings
Work Site - City
Consulting Technical Services - Platform
Work Site - State
Security Clearance Level
Maximum Expected Travel
JOB OVERVIEW & RESPONSIBILITIES
Mythics is seeking a SailPoint Engineer who will support the full software development lifecycle for the deployment of SailPoint Identity IQ (IIQ).
* U.S. citizenship is required to obtain a clearance
* At least 12 years of experience and a B.S. degree. Bachelor of Science (BS) can be substituted with an additional 4 years of related experience
* 3+ years of experience related to operations and maintenance support, SailPoint deployments, and software development lifecycle (requirements, design, test, implementation)
* 2+ years of experience gathering SailPoint requirements, completing attribute mappings between source systems and SailPoint IIQ, executing integration testing, and creating and facilitating training for SailPoint users.
Why work at Mythics*
Because at Mythics, YOU count! At Mythics, we have an environment that fosters creative thinking, respects your contributions, and accepts nothing less than excellence in serving our customers. We demonstrate these core principles daily through our corporate Values of Respect Empathy Excellence Fun (REEF). Our REEF values are the foundation of everything we do.
* Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision plans available for you and your family
* Premier 401k retirement plan with corporate matching and a 529 college saving plan
* Tax-advantaged Health Savings Account and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account options
* Generous PTO bank and paid holidays
* Tuition reimbursement for continuing education
* Engaging company events such as quarterly awards, annual kick off parties, and FUN Fridays (early release once a month)
* Free gourmet coffee, tea, fresh fruits and healthy snacking alternatives
* Community Service activities and charitable giving programs
* Our GREEN approach tracking energy consumption for reduction and purchasing only environmentally friendly products for our offices
Founded in 2000, Mythics is an award-winning Oracle systems integrator, consulting firm, managed services provider and elite Oracle platinum resale partner. Our business model is all about deep knowledge of Oracle technologies and business processes. We offer procurement and Oracle systems integration expertise across the full range of Oracle cloud, software, support, hardware, engineered systems, and appliances. It s a focus that gives us the critical business experience and the Oracle technology advantage you need to succeed.
Mythics, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, medical condition, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful by federal, state, or local statutes. Mythics, Inc. will treat all employees equally with respect to compensation; opportunities for advancement, including upgrading, promotion and transfer, and all other terms and conditions of employment. This company is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, and has designed and agreed to implement an Affirmative Action Program in accordance with Executive Order 11246 and VEVRAA Final Rule. Mythics, Inc. is able to provide alternative methods of application for those who are unable to complete an online form. Please contact email@example.com to arrange reasonable accommodations. To read more about your rights, please visit the Department of Labor Disability Rights Fact Sheet here. For more information about Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination, please view the EEO is the Law Poster here.
Apply for this job onlineApply
Refer this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
CONNECT WITH US!
Don't see any positions that match your skillset* Not ready to apply* You can still Connect with us for future consideration!
Software Powered by iCIMS
Keywords: Mythics, Inc, Chantilly , SailPoint Engineer, Engineering , Chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!