Project Engineer IV (Tech)
Posted on: February 12, 2019
Every day at Perspecta, we enable hundreds of thousands of people to take on our nations most important work. Were a company founded on a diverse set of capabilities and skills, bound together by a single promise: we never stop solving our nations most complex challenges. Our team of engineers, analysts, developers, investigators, integrators and architects work tirelessly to create innovative solutions. We continually push ourselvesto respond, to adapt, to go further. To look ahead to the changing landscape and develop new and innovative ways to serve our customers.
Perspecta works with U.S. government customers in defense, intelligence, civilian, health care, and state and local markets. Our high-caliber employees are rewarded in many waysnot only through competitive salaries and benefits packages, but the opportunity to create a meaningful impact in jobs and on projects that matter.
Perspectas talented and robust workforce14,000 strongstands ready to welcome you to the team. Lets make an impact together.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories
Responsible for technical/operational leadership of a project/mission or group of projects/missions within the programmatic guidelines set by the program manager and customer. Defines, generates, and reviews project requirements documentation. Performs technical studies to refine project requirements. Monitors project to ensure work scope, schedule, and budget are well defined and maintained. Provides the coordination between resource managers/supervisors and ensures all necessary reviews and approvals are received. May conduct performance/project analyses during phase-down to benefit future/other projects/missions/programs.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Direct Branch/Division Leadership support
- Vocal, independent, self-motivating
- Support leadership with establishing strategic direction/ oversight for the projects assigned to the Branch/ Division
- Support Project integration and project life-cycles
- Support leadership with gathering and vetting requirements
- Provide project management support to include: monitoring schedules, documenting risks and dependencies, and project briefings
- Develop, review, and maintain project documentation, standard procedures, process flows, roadmaps, and schedules
Requires 8 to 10 years with BS/BA,
6 to 8 years with MS/MA,
or 3 to 5 years with PhD.
- Excellent communication skills written and verbal
- Previous technical writing experience
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Ability to work rapidly in a high tempo, dynamic environment that often requires multitasking
- Advance knowledge in MS Office, MS Project, MS Visio, and SharePoint
- Must be able to work in a collaborative team and provide deliverables with minimal rewo
Keywords: Perspecta, Chantilly , Project Engineer IV (Tech), Engineering , Chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!