Posted on: February 13, 2019
Every day at Perspecta,we enable hundreds of thousands of people to take on our nation's mostimportant work. We're a company founded on a diverse set of capabilitiesand skills, bound together by a single promise: we never stop solving ournation's most complex challenges. Our team of engineers, analysts,developers, investigators, integrators and architects work tirelessly to createinnovative solutions. We continually push ourselves-to respond, toadapt, to go further. To look ahead to the changing landscape and developnew and innovative ways to serve our customers. Perspecta works withU.S. government customers in defense, intelligence, civilian, health care, andstate and local markets. Our high-caliber employees are rewarded in manyways-not only through competitive salaries and benefits packages, but theopportunity to create a meaningful impact in jobs and on projects thatmatter. Perspecta's talented androbust workforce-14,000 strong-stands ready to welcome you to the team. Let'smake an impact together. Perspecta is seeking toidentify highly motivated and qualified individuals for various futureopportunities in the Chantilly, VA;metro area(s). In anticipation ofthese opportunities becoming available, completing or updating yourprofile will allow us to evaluate your qualificationsand interests and will allow us to stay connected.
- To qualify and be considered for these opportunities, you must be a U.S. Citizen Opportunity for anexperiencedProject Engineerto join our Cyber Engineering team. The position islocated in Chantilly, VA with meetings in Arlington, VA on a periodic basis. This position requiresa minimum of aTop Secret/SCI with DHS Suitability JOB DESCRIPTION
- Monitors project toensure work scope, schedule, and budget are well defined and maintained.
- Provides thecoordination between resource managers/supervisors and ensures all necessaryreviews and approvals are received.
- May conductperformance/project analyses during phase-down to benefit future/otherprojects/missions/programs.
- Will be work directlywith customers to define enterprise scheduling processes and best practicesacross the organization.
- Communication:briefing team plans, status, and technical recommendations to large audiencesor individual senior management personnel.
- Create, develop, andmaintain project schedules and integrate them using MS Project and ProjectServer into the IMS. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible fortechnical/operational leadership of a project/mission or group ofprojects/missions within the programmatic guidelines set by the program managerand customer.
- Defines, generates,and reviews project requirements documentation.
- Candidate will performtechnical studies to refine project requirements. Specificresponsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Design and maintenanceof an enterprise integrated schedule architecture to meet evolving customerneeds.
- Project ScheduleCreation and Maintenance using MS Project Pro
- Creation of PowerPoint presentations - Briefing of project status
- Analysis of projectschedules such as critical path
- Adhoc schedulemanagement activities as need to support the team - Working with project leadsto plan and integrate schedules across the group QUALIFICATIONS/REQUIREMENTS
- Must have experiencewith MS Project Pro
- Expert in scheduleplanning tools, specifically MS Project Pro and Server
- Demonstrated experiencedeveloping project schedules, System Engineering or Systems Integrationexperience
- Strong analyticalskills and ability to develop and recommend solutions for problems/issues
- Strong interpersonalskills and team orientation - Demonstrated customer relationship andpresentation skills EDUCATION/TRAINING/CERTIFICATIONS - TS/SCI clearancewith knowledge/experience working with government - BS in appropriate discipline
Keywords: Perspecta, Chantilly , Project Engineer, Engineering , Chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!