Requirements / CONOPS Engineer
Posted on: February 14, 2019
Every day at Perspecta, we enable hundreds of thousands of people to take on our nations most important work. Were a company founded on a diverse set of capabilities and skills, bound together by a single promise: we never stop solving our nations most complex challenges. Our team of engineers, analysts, developers, investigators, integrators and architects work tirelessly to create innovative solutions. We continually push ourselvesto respond, to adapt, to go further. To look ahead to the changing landscape and develop new and innovative ways to serve our customers.
Perspecta works with U.S. government customers in defense, intelligence, civilian, health care, and state and local markets. Our high-caliber employees are rewarded in many waysnot only through competitive salaries and benefits packages, but the opportunity to create a meaningful impact in jobs and on projects that matter.
Perspectas talented and robust workforce14,000 strongstands ready to welcome you to the team. Lets make an impact together.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Lead joint CONOPS and success criteria development for NTM capability technology insertion and into NSG enterprise architecture
- Perform end-to-end requirements analysis to determine which requirements are satisfied by existing systems/subsystems and which requirements need to be allocated to new or existing systems/subsystems
- Execute end to end joint RFC process to develop new requirements which may impact NGA and the Mission Partner, preparing and coordinating required documentation
- Provide technical assessment of RFCs and associated contractor ECPs
- Analyze/assess risks and issues and provide recommended courses of action
- Communicate project performance metrics, technical, cost, and schedule, to customer, stakeholders and senior leaders
- Active TS/SCI clearance
- BS in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Math, or related scientific or technical discipline, or equivalent relevant experience
- 6+ years Systems Engineering and Integration (SE&I) experience in requirements (e.g., requirements definition and CONOPS development)
- Experience generating system and subsystem requirements, planning, designing and ensuring derived requirements comply with client requirements and government standards through formal verification methods for NGA systems & services that provide TPED functionality
- Experience participating in designs reviews of components to ensure applicability to the current system and traceability of requirements through compliance verification and validation.
- Ability to analyze and identify all or part of existing or new systems requirements that impact NGA system & services that provide TPED functionality (e.g. Analytic Services, SOM , ABI, IEC, Exploit or Hyperion)
- MS in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Math, or related scientific or technical discipline
- Knowledge of Analytic Services, SOM, ABI or Hyperion
- IT credentials and certifications (e.g. INCOSE, ITIL, and SAFe Agile)
- Demonstrated ability to lead multi-disciplinary project teams
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills, and ability to lead technical forums
Keywords: Perspecta, Chantilly , Requirements / CONOPS Engineer, Engineering , Chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!