Posted on: October 14, 2019
Are you passionate about solving challenging problems?
Do you thrive being a critical part of an elite team of like-minded
How would you like for your next career move to take you to the
If any of this sounds appealing, look no further.
Join a large, multi-disciplinary team building a new generation of
analytic and investigative tools for a major domestic law
enforcement agency. If you live and breathe data, and want to apply
your considerable ETL skills to preparing data in ways that truly
address mission requirements without compromise, this is the role
- Visualize data and its relationship to other data using
- Develop processes, procedures and algorithms to automatically
identify multiple entity types and relationships within billions of
records of structured and unstructured data.
- Recommend, test, and integrate new technologies to enhance
- Support demonstrations, training, and other system features to
users and stakeholders.
- Develop ingestion processes and procedures to integrate new
- Design and develop web services.
- Design and develop data warehouses for data preparation, marts,
- Identify and resolve data quality issues.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience using Hadoop or other
large-scale data warehouse technologies, and processing large
volumes of data.
- At least 1 year of experience in all of the following
technologies: Apache Spark, Hive, Pig, Unix scripting, Java,
- Experience with Cloudera 5.X.
- Experience with Spark.
- Experience with SOLR.
- Experience with Elastic ecosystem tools.
- Experience with Hive QL.
- Experience with Linux Scripting (Bash, Awk).
- Experience developing ETL scripts to extract data from
- Experience with SQL and/or PL-SQL.
- Active Top Secret security clearance required.
- Willing to obtain a TS/SCI after successfully completing a
Counterintelligence (CI) polygraph.
So, what does Novetta do?
We focus on three core areas: Cyber, Entity, and Multi-Int
Analytics. Our products are focused on processing and analyzing
vast amounts of data in these core areas. Our services are focused
on helping our customers move from complexity to clarity. At
Novetta, we bridge the gap between what our customers think they
can do and what they aspire to achieve.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our Core Values:
- Integrity: We hold ourselves accountable to the highest
standards of integrity and ethics.
- Customer Mission Success: Customer mission success drives our
daily effortswe strive always to exceed customer expectations and
focus on mission success beyond contractual commitments.
- Employee Focus: We value our employees and demonstrate our
commitment to them by providing clear communications, outstanding
benefits, career development, and opportunities to work on problems
and technical challenges of national significance.
- Innovation: We believe that innovation is critical to our
success that discovering new and more effective ways to achieve
customer mission success is what makes us a great company.
GET A REFERRAL BONUS FOR THE GREAT PEOPLE YOU KNOW!
With our amazing referral program, you could be eligible to
outstanding rewards for referring qualified new hires to
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion,
national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Keywords: Novetta, Chantilly , Data Engineer, Engineering , Chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!