Configuration Management Analyst
Posted on: January 15, 2020
Peraton is seeking a Configuration Management (CM) Specialist to
establish and maintain configuration and data management policies
and procedures to be utilized by team members other participating
functions to ensure a standard and cost-effective approach to the
application of configuration and data management
requirements.--What you'll do---
- Design and establish management documentation.
- Analyze changes to product specifications to determine the
effect on the end product and determines and prepares documentation
necessary for change control.
- Authorize the release of drawings, and software configuration
changes specified by management and other functional groups.
- Provide advice and guidance on methods, procedures, and
requirements to individuals responsible for the creation of
- Plan and implement methods to improve response.
- Perform data management tasks as required by contract.
- Train requirement engineers in the use of configuration
management tools and the implementation of CM quality
standards.You'd be a great fit if-----
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field plus at least 7 years of CM
- Experience operating configuration management tools to support
configuration identification, control, reporting, and
- Experience working with standard commercial software products
used for configuration management (e.g. DOORS,--JSMART,--etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.--
- Strong team player, capable of working collaboratively in
- Security+ certification within 6 months of hire date
- Must possess an active TS/SCI with poly----It'd be even better
- Possess current Security+ certification--What you'll get-----
- An immediately-vested 401(K) with employer matching
- Rapid PTO accrual schedule with floating holidays
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Tuition assistance, financing, and refinancing
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Company-paid infertility treatments
- Cross-training and professional development opportunities
- The ability to influence major initiatives*This position
requires the candidate to have a current Top Secret security
clearance with polygraph.----We are an Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants
without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin,
ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression,
sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability,
genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other
group protected by federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: Peraton, Chantilly , Configuration Management Analyst, Executive , Chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!