Company: SAIC Corporation
Posted on: February 23, 2021
- Provides overall configuration management (CM) for
developmental and operational infrastructures and environments to
support product development teams.
- Identifies configuration items, implements change control,
configuration status accounting, and configuration audits.
- Works as part of a team to create and maintain software,
hardware, and documentation configuration baselines across multiple
environments (development, test, production, etc.) and multiple
network security domains.
- Develops or modifies CM plans, policies, and procedures
tailored to the developmental or operational system's complexity
- Implements CM discipline for the entire life cycle of systems
from initial requirements baselines to system end-of-life.
- Uses or recommends automated CM tools to implement CM policies
and procedures. Qualifications Qualifications include:
- Minimum bachelor's degree in business, information technology,
or information management and 6 years experience, or 10 years of
comparable work experience.
- Desired skills include up to five or more years of
configuration management experience and an active TS/SCI security
clearance with a CI polygraph test.
- Prefer candidates who have experience in the Intelligence
- Prospective candidates should have excellent communication,
teamwork, leadership, and conflict management skills. Overview SAIC
is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's
modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across
defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end
solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate
the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem
to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500
strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by
opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual
revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or
Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity
Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion,
sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin,
disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse,
inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.
Keywords: SAIC Corporation, Chantilly , Configuration Manager, Executive , Chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!