Information Systems Security Manager (ISSM)
Posted on: May 2, 2021
Description SAIC has an opening for an Information Systems
Security Manager (ISSM) based in Chantilly, VA. Description:
- The Information Systems Security Manager (ISSM) will have
responsibility for implementing information systems security tasks,
as required for the safeguarding, handling, and controlling of
- Demonstrate extensive USG security knowledge and
- Knowledgeable in information systems security in order to
assure enforcement of company and government regulations.
- Working knowledge of NISPOM, NIST 800-53, ICD 503, and RMF is
- Main customer interaction is within the IC community
- Candidate must possess the ability to operate independently
- This critical role requires the applicant to be a self-starter
and willingness to initiate communication with SAIC management and
various Government agencies for support and/or compliance
- The position requires daily support of system users,
interaction with SAIC management and occasional interaction with
- The ISSM will be responsible for systems security, testing and
system accreditation activities.
- The ISSM will support a variety of stand-alone, proposal and
- Duties will include but are not limited to technical
engineering, administrative processing, compliance reporting,
training, and document creation. Qualifications Required Education
- Bachelors and nine (9) years or more experience; Masters and
seven (7) years or more experience; PhD or JD and four (4) years or
- Active TS/SCI clearance eligibility with CI Poly
- DoD 8570 IAM Level II or III certifications (CISSP, CISM, CAP,
- Extensive USG ISSO/ISSM experience desired
- Understand the ISSM and System Administrator roles and the
"separation of duties" concept
- Experience working on classified processing systems and
handling classified material.
- Experience with Host Based Security Systems (HBSS)
- Experience reviewing NESSUS vulnerability scans and reviewing
- Candidate should have experience with Defense Information
Systems Agency (DISA) security policies to include Security
Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs) and Information Assurance
Vulnerability Alerts (IAVA).
- Experience creating and submitting security documentation
- Professional and effective interpersonal skills and attire
along with the ability to provide face-to-face customer support are
- Applicant will have working knowledge of Microsoft operating
systems such as Win 10, and Windows server.
- A working knowledge of network and communication equipment,
protocols, and troubleshooting tools is highly desired.
My SAIC Benefits . - provided by Dice
Keywords: SAIC, Chantilly , Information Systems Security Manager (ISSM), Executive , Chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!