ServiceNow ITBM Project Manager (PMP required)
Company: Applied Memetics LLC
Posted on: November 18, 2021
Applied Memetics LLC is seeking (1) motivated, experienced
ServiceNow ITBM Project Manager to support our Veterans
Administration (VA) customer in Chantilly, VA. U.S. Citizenship is
required. (Note: This resource can be remote if you live more than
60 miles from Chantilly, VA, and if you have previous, demonstrated
experience working remotely.) #readytowork A ServiceNow ITBM
Project Manager must have experience managing Information
Technology related projects. Must be well versed in life cycle and
project management methodologies. Must have experience in PMP,
tracking costs, schedule and performance progress. Must be able to
identify and mitigate risks. The Project Manager will work closely
with the Program Manager and be the primary contact for the VA SMO
and key client stakeholders. The Project Manager will facilitate
the relationship between the client and the capability leads as
well as collaboration and coordination with other VA
Subcontractors. The Project Manager will be deeply involved in
status, demand and pipeline management, and risk mitigationKey
- Manage large-scale project or multiple small to mid-range
projects with overall responsibility for project's success.
- Work with project sponsor(s) and the team to establish project
performance goals, metrics and baselines.
- Develop financial estimates and other financial models for
project, as necessary.
- Implement and follow Project Management Office standard
methodologies, processes and tools, develops and maintains project
documentation, work plans and project deliverables. Guide others in
the use of the methodology and tools.
- Manage and motivate project teams, plan work assignments and
schedules, and ensure deliverables are completed on time and within
budget. Guide and monitor work performance.
- Coordinate project activities as appropriate.
- Maintain accountability to leadership for project delivery and
- Establish and maintain effective communications with team
members, stakeholders, senior management and contacts. Communicate
project status to identified stakeholders through routine status
reports and meetings.
- Initiate and maintain issues logs, taking responsibility for
identifying and coordinating resolution of all technical and
- Ensure all project time is accounted for and project and team
member activities are routinely collected and reported in standard
- Estimate resources needed on projects to ensure success.
- Where appropriate, coordinate vendor activities to ensure
- Assist in the advancement of project management competencies,
including development of methodologies and frameworks, development
and conduct of education/training, completion of quality reviews
and coaching/mentoring of others engaged in project management
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Systems,
Business or related scientific/technical discipline
- 10 years of relevant experience.
- Experience in managing ServiceNow implementations
- Experience in using ServiceNow ITBM Product Suite, especially
related to Project Management
- Experience with ServiceNow Service Catalog
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to provide
clear messages to all management levels.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively establish and maintain
working relationships with peers and constituents at all levels of
- Demonstrated analysis and problem-solving skills using
- Proven track record in a client-facing role
- Must have an active PMP certification.ID: 2020-2078 External
Company Name: AM LLC External Company URL:
Keywords: Applied Memetics LLC, Chantilly , ServiceNow ITBM Project Manager (PMP required), Executive , Chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!