Settlement Manager- Partially Remote
Company: House Buyers of America
Posted on: January 15, 2022
House Buyers of America is looking for a Settlement Manager to
run its Settlements Department. This manager will be a
player/coach, who will be overseeing staff in addition to managing
a portfolio of properties.
What you will do:
- Supervise, train and mentor Settlement Coordinators/
- Audit settlements to ensure all processes and procedures are
being followed (and develop those processes)
- Review contracts and settlement statements prior to closing to
- Manage relationships with title companies and seek out new
title companies to partner with
- Create a high level of customer service through professional
follow up with customers
- Manage House Buyers of America rental properties
- Assist with property marketing including preparing flyers,
ordering professional pictures, and generating online listings
- Assist House Buyers of America's expansion into new geographic
- You have 2+ years of management experience in the
settlement/title industry and a total of 5+ years in the real
- You completed a Bachelor's Degree or higher
- You have great communication and computer skills (including
- You thrive on working in a fast paced environment
Why we are a great place to work:
- Our awesome company culture includes: competitive pay great
benefits, great people, casual dress, free snacks/drinks, team
events, work hard/ play hard environment
- Our revenue is growing! Our revenue increased by 27% in Q2 of
2021 vs Q2 of 2020!
- We're growing fast! Our Q2YTD 2021 acquisitions increased by
43% compared to 2020!
- We're profitable! Our net profit increased in Q2YTD 2021 by 33%
for the same time last year!
- Our margins are growing - Our gross margin (%) increased 29% in
Q2YTD 2021 for the same time last year!
- We're in the middle of a rapid, nationwide expansion. So far in
2021 we launched into six new markets - Hampton Roads, Richmond,
Oklahoma City, Dallas, Philadelphia and Atlanta... and more to
House Buyers of America is a residential real estate investment
company founded in 2001 and headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia.
We buy, renovate, and resell a high volume of homes offering a
guaranteed, fast, and hassle-free sale to people who want to sell
their house without paying a Realtor commission. We have a history
of strong growth and success, having bought and sold thousands of
houses. Our Company went from $0 to $50 million in annual revenue
in its first 3 years in business and won the Ernst and Young
Entrepreneur of the Year award.
House Buyers is an equal opportunity employer and does not
discriminate by sex, creed, race, or by age.
Keywords: House Buyers of America, Chantilly , Settlement Manager- Partially Remote, Executive , Chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!