Company: Allan Myers
Posted on: June 18, 2022
ResponsibilitiesThe equipment manager responsible for planning,
coordinating and directing the operations of all equipment for
effective maintenance and repair programs, equipment safety
programs and equipment use on company job sites. The position acts
as a technical advisor on all equipment issues and assists the
management team with equipment budgets and potential equipment
acquisitions and disposals. Conducts all work in accordance with
Allan Myers policies, procedures, and programs.
QualificationsSkills, Knowledge, and Abilities:To perform this job
successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential
duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are
representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions. Should possess
excellent communication skills and ability to use common sense.
- Must have ability to work independently and be flexible
- Ability to maintain composure, professionalism in all
- Willingness to learn and adapt to change
- Interact professionally with the public and others in the
company while making deliveries
- Proficient in written and verbal business communications
- Ability to give and receive written or oral instructions
- Proficient in Microsoft Suites (MS Excel and MS Outlook, in
- Establish and maintain effective working relationship with
office and field personnel
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work well under pressureOverviewYour Future is a
Career Not a JobAs a family-owned company, we attract the best
workers in the industry because we treat every person as a family
member. That means we practice care and concern for one another's
safety and well-being. We pay well and provide generous benefits.
We offer extensive training and promote from within. If you have
the drive, we will help you build a career in the thriving
construction industry and reach your full potential.Allan Myers is
an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Keywords: Allan Myers, Chantilly , Equipment Manager, Executive , Chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!