Capture Support Manager
Posted on: June 19, 2022
DescriptionJob Description:The Mission Solutions Operation (MSO)
within the Intelligence Group of Leidos is searching for a Business
Development/Capture Analyst.This person will be working with a team
responsible for securing existing and winning new business
opportunities with Intelligence Community
- This role assists Sr Capture Managers with the development of
solutions that impact strategic project/program goals and business
results within this group.
- Support capture planning activities, scheduling and
facilitating BD presentations, to include pipeline reviews, gate
reviews, weekly and monthly BD reporting.
- The Business Development/Capture Analyst works directly with
Sr. Capture Managers and program managers to refine our win
strategy with technical solutions development, effective teaming,
staffing, and pricing strategies.
- This individual works with a capture team to advance
opportunities through the pipeline and develop winning
- Tasks associated with this role may include teaming analysis
and scope definition, competitive intelligence & assessments,
development of marketing and market survey materials, capture
planning, writing of white papers and request for information
responses, win theme workshops, and proposal development.
- The performance is focused on hands-on support and development
of key capture and proposal artifacts from start to finish.
- The BD/Capture Analyst position is a developmental position for
personnel with a desire to build their BD and Capture skills and
gain the experience necessary to accelerate their progress to
Senior Capture Manager and Business Development Director positions
in the company.Basic Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree and 4+ years of prior relevant experience or
Masters with 2+ years of prior relevant experience
- Demonstrated leadership abilities and skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment, gain consensus, accept
correction and development recommendations, and deliver on
- Knowledge and experience in the US Government's procurement
- Knowledge of Government Contractor's proposal process and
- Experience in Business Development and/or Marketing
- High Energy, enthusiasm, and competitive edge
- Flexibility and able to change assignments based on need
- Willingness to continually learn and grow
- Ability to Work in Team
- Ability to work under pressure
- Existing TS/SCI Security ClearancePay Range:Pay Range
$65,000.00 - $100,000.00 - $135,000.00The Leidos pay range for this
job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of
compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending
an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the
job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as
well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable
bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Keywords: Leidos, Chantilly , Capture Support Manager, Executive , Chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!