Resource Manager - TS/SCI with Polygraph
Company: General Dynamics
Posted on: June 19, 2022
Type of Requisition:RegularClearance Level Must Currently
Possess:Top Secret SCI + PolygraphClearance Level Must Be Able to
Obtain:Top Secret SCI + PolygraphSuitability:PolygraphPublic
Trust/Other Required:Job Family:Program ManagementJob
Description:Provides technical, administrative, and operational
leadership to assigned project or tasks.
- Perform initial screening/evaluation of personnel's
professional experience, education and certifications to assure
compliance with customer's billet requirements.
- Coordinate technical evaluations of personnel's qualifications
by subject matter experts.
- Coordinate interviews of candidate personnel with hiring
- Enter and maintain personnel data and billet information into
ePMO personnel management tool.
- Work with subcontractor teammates and assist them in use of
- Attends customer meetings and may serve as primary client
liaison for program personnel.
- Plan for, analyze and determine hiring needs based on attrition
and customer requirements,
- Coordinates development of deliverables and products regarding
staffing and personnel.
- Coordinate hiring, reassignments and terminations with HR
partner and recruiters as applicable.
- Maintains NDAs, certifications and resumes in the ePMO tool's
- Assist in creation of Program Directives for arriving and
departing subcontractor personnel for subcontracts
- Participate and manage business area pursuits; provide business
area staffing strategies for current and future
- 10+ years of related experience
- Active TS/SCI with a CI Polygraph Security Clearance
- Bachelor's Degree in a related business or technical
discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical
training, or work/military experience.
- Professional certification (PMP) preferred.Scheduled Weekly
Hours:40Travel Required:NoneTelecommuting Options:HybridWork
Location:USA VA ChantillyAdditional Work Locations:COVID-19
Vaccination: GDIT does not have a vaccination mandate applicable to
all employees. To protect the health and safety of its employees
and to comply with customer requirements, however, GDIT may require
employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against
COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the
federal contractor mandate and customer site requirements.We are
GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government,
defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver.
Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical
missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in,
integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is
safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside
our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the
technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed
to get the job done.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or
veteran status, or any other protected class.
Keywords: General Dynamics, Chantilly , Resource Manager - TS/SCI with Polygraph, Executive , Chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!