Jaguar Land Rover Chantilly Sales Manager
Company: Rosenthal Automotive
Posted on: September 14, 2022
Job DescriptionHere at Rosenthal Automotive, we care for our
employees as much as our customers. At our company, we are
committed to helping you G.R.O.W. (Guidance. Respect. Opportunity.
Worth)We are looking to grow our company and we need you to help
us. We are currently hiring experienced Sales Managers for our
Jaguar Land Rover Chantilly dealership. In this position, you will
be an automotive sales manager for one of our most successful and
prestigious high-line dealerships, located in Chantilly, VA. If you
are a person that possesses the grit, experience, and integrity to
succeed in this role; please apply today!Jaguar Land Rover Sales
- $80,000 - $125,000+ Income potential based on
- Annual Longevity Bonus of $12,000
- Large volume, luxurious, and recently renovated dealership
- Automotive experience with High-line brand preferred but not
- Sales Consultants with 2 or more years of experience with
High-line brand encouraged to apply
- F&I Managers with 1 or more years of experience encouraged
- Prime location with lots of potential for growth
- 16 franchised dealer group in VA & MD - Over 1200+
- Great culture within an innovative company
- Training and support to assist you in achieving your goals
- Paid time off and 401k
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short and Long-term disability, and
- Employee discounts on vehicle sales, parts, and service
- Career advancement opportunities
- Beautiful and sleek dealership in a metropolitan area
- ...and more!Jaguar Land Rover Sales Manager Responsibilities:
- Learn and adhere to the Rosenthal Automotive Policies and
- Build and maintain customer relationships.
- Manage new and pre-owned inventory and perform trade
- Forecast and meet daily, monthly, quarterly, and yearly sales
goals and objectives.
- Work closely with other department managers to ensure
cooperation and teamwork throughout the dealership.
- Hire, train, motivate, counsel, and monitor the performance of
all employees within your department.
- Guide all salespeople in setting their objectives on a short-
and long-term basis while maintaining accountability by conducting
one-on-one customer follow up.
- Ensure that all customers speak with a manager before leaving
the dealership when possible and help finalize a sale when
- Assist in developing programs of improvement for those
salespeople who are failing to reach their objectives.
- Monitor the CRM system to guarantee that all customers are
followed up with and fully satisfied with their experience.
- Utilize software and technology throughout the sales process,
for daily reports, and managing and maintaining vehicle
- Understand manufacturer's programs, special rates, rebates, and
incentives which are ever evolving. Jaguar Land Rover Sales Manager
- 2+ years automotive manager experience preferred
- High-line automotive experience preferred
- Sales consultants with 2+ years of Jaguar Land Rover experience
encouraged to apply
- A valid driver's license and a good driving record, per company
- An enthusiastic, motivated, and energetic person who has a
personal determination to overcome possible objections while
providing an outstanding customer experience
- Professional personal appearance
- Excellent direction-giver and direction-taker
- Process and detail oriented with developed organizational
- Confident in ability to work under pressure and prioritize
- Ambitious and possess a desire to learn and grow within our
companyOur company is a family owned and operated business, so we
know what it takes to grow a company from the ground up. Unlike
other employers, we aren't so focused on what you've done, but what
you can achieve. Please submit your resume for immediate
consideration as a sales manager at our Tysons Jaguar Land Rover
Keywords: Rosenthal Automotive, Chantilly , Jaguar Land Rover Chantilly Sales Manager, Executive , Chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!