Company: Lennar Homes
Posted on: September 20, 2022
Overview As a Construction Manager with Lennar, you will be
responsible for managing and overseeing construction projects with
a focus on stacked residential condominiums and 4 story urban
townhomes. The Construction Manager will ensure cost, schedule and
quality standards are met. Monitor reports, assist in
pre-construction and production of condominiums, contact and
supervise trade partner's work, and maintain the overall job site
for cleanliness. Responsibilities
- Schedule and supervise daily trade partner activities in
accordance with BuildPro job schedules and business partner signed
scopes of work.
- Utilize BuildPro for trade partner scheduling, notification and
- Inspects and ensures that work is in compliance with
governmental requirements/building codes and is completed per the
approved architectural plans.
- Ensure all work performed by Trader Partner meets/exceeds
Lennar's quality standards.
- Plan and schedule all construction activities on homes from
pre-construction activity to QA completion.
- Conduct pre-construction meetings and New Home Orientation/ TLC
Walks with customer.
- Responsible to deliver a "Zero Defect" home at time of New Home
Orientation and obtain full customer sign off prior to Close of
- Manage and maintain completed inventory homes, models and
Welcome Home Centers.
- Oversee the construction, inspection and scheduling of the
entire home to ensure the home is completed within the allotted
- Accountable to manage and minimize base home extra costs
- Provide trade partner feedback to the immediate supervisor
concerning the trade partner's overall performance.
- Maintain records of all change orders, purchase orders and
inspections in assigned community.
- Complete all trade partner POs in BuildPro upon satisfactory
completion of work and validate all material deliveries for
quantity and condition.
- Walk assigned homes twice a day at a minimum.
- Ensure timeliness when processing trade partner invoices.
- Ensure job site cleanliness, Safety and SWPPP compliance as
required by State & Federal guidelines as well as Lennar
- Manage Field Expenses within budget while ensuring regulatory
compliance and community appearance.
- Maintain safety logs and weekly SWPPP Inspection Reports.
- Perform weekly documented SWPPP and Safety Inspections as
required by County, State & Federal guidelines and Lennar Policy.
Maintain accurate records and documentation.
- Attend construction meetings and training classes as
- Able to manage a high volume of homes
- Other duties as assigned #CB Qualifications
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Some college preferred
- Relevant Management experience desired
- Must possess organization skills by keeping daily schedules
current; maintaining a timely and accurate flow of paperwork
- Possess good time management skills. For example; be able to
handle a wide variety of tasks and demands in a timely manner
- Must possess good interpersonal skills
- Associate is prohibited from performing manual repairs/customer
- Computer literacy and proficient in MS Office products (Word
- Valid Driver's License with good driving record
- Valid Auto Insurance Coverage
- Knowledge of practices and procedures of construction and
- Ability to read and interpret blue prints Type Regular
Keywords: Lennar Homes, Chantilly , Construction Manager, Executive , Chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!