Area Sales Manager
Company: Universal Windows Direct
Posted on: November 23, 2022
The Sales Manager will lead and grow a successful team of
professionally trained sales representatives. Sales managers are
responsible for the daily management of sales activities throughout
the designated territory. This role will also be tasked with
overseeing the activities and performance their sales team by
tracking sales goals, setting individual sales targets, and
facilitating the ongoing training of your salespeople.
* Managing organizational sales by developing a business plan that
covers sales, revenue, and expense controls for assigned area.
* Achieving company objectives through effective planning, setting
sales goals, analyzing performance data, and projecting future
* Serving as area's expert in UWD products and services, being
knowledgeable of our sales process, and ensuring that sales
representatives are following established processes.
* Ensuring proper staffing and scheduling to meet client needs.
* Meeting with potential clients to grow long-lasting relationships
by researching and understanding client needs, concerns, and market
* Performing in home product sales presentations as well as joining
your team on sales presentations for further development.
* Continuously developing your own personal leadership skills.
* Tracking, analyzing, and communicating key quantitative metrics
and business trends as they relate to partner relationships.
* Recruiting salespeople, providing a quality onboarding
experience, training, coaching, monitoring performance, and
addressing performance issues quickly and professionally, while
ensuring assigned tasks and responsibilities are fulfilled.
* Identifying knowledge gaps within the team and developing a plan
to fulfill them within the market or in combination with training
* Overseeing the sales team to ensure company quotas and standards
are met by holding daily check-ins with team to set objectives for
the day, monitoring progress regularly, attending and holding
weekly sales meetings, and providing training sessions, etc.
* Managing month-end and year-end close processes.
* Bachelor's degree in Business or related field preferred.
* 3-4 years of outside sales experience.
* Demonstrated previous results through management of sales
* Valid Driver's License and driving record acceptable to insurance
* Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies.
* Experience in customer relationship management.
* Ability to work independently and as a team.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to develop relationships with customers.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with
or without notice.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 - $200,000.00 per year
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Employee discount
* Flexible schedule
* Flexible spending account
* Health insurance
* Health savings account
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Paid training
* Vision insurance
* Monday to Friday
* On call
* Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
* Commission pay
* Sales Management: 3 years (Preferred)
* Window/Door or Remodeling Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
* Driver's License (Required)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Universal Windows Direct, Chantilly , Area Sales Manager, Executive , Chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!