Company: Sundek Decorative Concrete Coatings
Posted on: January 21, 2023
Sundek of Washington is currently looking for a General Manager
with in-depth knowledge of the decorative concrete industry and a
passion for providing outstanding customer service.As a General
Manager of Sundek of Washington, your responsibilities include, but
are not limited to:
- Oversee dealership operations, sales activities, and the
execution of strategic plans to expand the customer base in the
- Display a broad, long-term perspective on the success of the
business by establishing and committing to a clear strategic
- Drive the maximization of revenue and inventory utilization
while understanding the current market values and challenges.
- Understand and follow the company price list, estimating, and
- Work closely with the Production Manager and Sales Manager to
monitor, review and develop better strategies that can help obtain
a high level of accuracy and control of the standard
- Coach and support team members to work in line with the company
mission, vision, and values. This includes supervising staff to
obtain top-quality workmanship, and efficiency, as well as boosting
employee satisfaction, morale, communication, commitment, teamwork,
- Manage and control departmental expenditure within the agreed
budgets (review and approve expense reports, purchases, etc.)
- Report to the Director of Operations on the organizational
development, plans, measures, and achievements obtained within the
agreed formats and timescales.
- Serve as liaison with other functional/departmental members to
understand all necessary aspects of the organization.
- Supervise and lead sales team through proper training, goal
setting, the delegation of tasks, and ongoing communication of
company strategies and professional development.
- Work closely with the Production Manager to review the weekly
payroll and monitor compensation adjustments for crew personnel and
the sales team.
- Responsible for hiring, training, and termination
- Responsible for managing accounts payable and accounts
- Responsible for supervising the accuracy of the installation
techniques while also ensuring the highest levels of safety are
- Responsible for acquiring the necessary and proper
- Understand and follow the appropriate procedures when reporting
- Maintain, utilize, and manage company assets efficiently to
ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
- Identify marketing opportunities by noticing consumer
- 5 to 10 years of proven experience in sales and management.
Direct experience in decorative concrete coatings (or equivalent
combination of ideal education and concrete experience) is
- Must possess strong financial skills to ensure budgets are
monitored and forecasts are accurate.
- Professional, enthusiastic, detailed-oriented, cooperative, and
passionate about delivering the highest level of customer
- Demonstrates aptitude for problem-solving, and the ability to
determine solutions for projects and crew concerns.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Must be comfortable in a fast-paced and diverse
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation.
- Bilingual in Spanish is preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite applications and
- Willingness to work on weekends as needed.About SundekSundek
has been resurfacing the concrete of America's homes and workplaces
since 1970. We transform our customer's visions into reality with
beautiful colors, textures, overlays, and designs combined with the
economic durability, and strength of concrete.
Keywords: Sundek Decorative Concrete Coatings, Chantilly , General Manager, Executive , Chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!