Senior Configuration Management Specialist -Hybrid
Posted on: January 22, 2023
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world
in Mission, Cyber, and Technology Solutions. At ManTech
International Corporation, you will help protect our national
security while working on innovative projects that offer
opportunities for advancement.
As a Senior Configuration Management Specialist you will be
responsible as part of a team of highly skilled professionals for
designing, developing, testing and integration of a "from the
ground up" new Microsoft Azure on-premises Enterprise IT datacenter
for supporting multiple DoD organizations. This is an outstanding
opportunity to design and build a new greenfield Azure solution.
This position offers great opportunities for technical experience
and growth. Position has work from home flexibility.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining configuration
management tools and supporting configuration identification,
control, reporting, release and delivery of products and
- Perform configuration management and release engineering tasks
to ensure new product operating parameters are documented, comply
with standards and are logistically sustainable.
- Develop and maintain system configuration management processes,
procedures and documentation in support of customer
- Design and implement build procedures to aid in product
creation and use. The development of internal configuration
standards and training others to use configuration management tools
may also be required.
- Maintain and update processes and procedures to support the
software build process.
- Exercise creative thinking and ideation to advance business
- Deliver innovative, flexible, integrated solutions to meet
customer and changing business needs.
- Comply with all customer policies and procedures.
- Creates and maintains CM process, best practice and policy
documents to ensure CM rigor and improve efficiency.
- Author SOPs related to standard IT workflows.
- Coordinates, records and documents activities of the
Configuration Control Board (CCB).
- Implement, manage, and maintain the customer configuration
- Maintain configuration records for all sites, hardware, and
- Provide weekly status reports to customer and ManTech
management on the status of all ongoing CM activities.
- Other configuration management tasking as required
- Bachelor's Degree in technical discipline is preferred. Work
experience or industry certifications demonstrating technical
proficiency may be substituted for education requirements
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Minimum DoD 8570 IAT Level 2 certification required (CCNA
Security, GICSP, GSEC, Sec+, CND, SSCP)
- DoD 8570 Computing Environment certification within 6 months of
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications such as Excel,
Word, and Outlook
- Experience using Microsoft SharePoint
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Proven experience in recommending solutions that improve
customer satisfaction and\or the mission of the customer.
- Proven experience implementing configuration management
practices in an IT engineering and sustainment organization.
- Experience utilizing CMDB technology
- CI/CD pipeline experience
- Agile Scrum experience
Clearance Requirements:Active Top Secret clearance adjudicated
within the past 6 years. Candidate must be open to CI poly.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50%.
- Needs to occasionally move about inside the office to access
file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity
machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine and computer
- Often positions self to maintain computers in the lab,
including under the desks and in the server closet.
- Frequently communicates with co-workers, management and
customers, which may involve delivering presentations. Must be able
to exchange accurate information in these situations.
- May be asked to move Audio/Visual or Computer equipment
- Must be able to lift to shoulder height and move items, like
servers, computers, racks, up to and over 25 pounds with varying
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries
proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We
do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for
employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual
orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin,
marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled
Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or
Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other
characteristic protected by law.If you require a reasonable
accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its
online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO
Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative
action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled
and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of
any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon
its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action
policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited
recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.If you
are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran,
you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or
limited in your ability to use or access
http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of
your disability. To request an accommodation please click
email@example.com and provide your name and contact
Keywords: ManTech, Chantilly , Senior Configuration Management Specialist -Hybrid, Executive , Chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!