GCA Program Director
Company: Securitas Inc.
Posted on: March 14, 2023
The Global Clients Americas Program Director (GCA PD) serves as the Security Advisor for the client and provides strategic direction and leadership for the assigned account/s. The GCA PD will have full responsibility for the overall account strategy and management, including the creation and execution of a security program strategy, manage and align Securitas and Client/s goals, and profitability of the account. Proactive account management that includes consistency across footprint, refinement and improvement and processes, and resolves issues with recommendations to avoid reoccurring issues in the future.
This job description applies only to administrative employees in salaried supervisory positions that manage a specific account (work unit), performing the routine duties of subordinates no more than 40% of the time.
--- The functions listed describe the business purpose of this job or position. Specific duties or tasks may vary and be documented separately. An associate might or might not be required to perform all functions listed. Additional duties may be assigned, and functions may be modified, according to business necessity.
--- All assigned duties or tasks are deemed to be part of the essential functions, unless such duties or tasks are unrelated to the functions listed, in which case they are deemed to be other (non-essential) functions.
--- Associates are held accountable for successful job performance. Job performance standards may be documented separately, and may include functions, objectives, duties or tasks not specifically listed herein.
--- In performing functions, duties or tasks, associates are required to know and follow safe work practices, and to be aware of company policies and procedures related to job safety, including safety rules and regulations. Associates are required to notify superiors upon becoming aware of unsafe working conditions.
--- All functions, duties or tasks are to be carried out in an honest, ethical and professional manner, and to be performed in conformance with applicable company policies and procedures. In the event of uncertainty or lack of knowledge of company policies and procedures, associates are required to request clarification or explanations from superiors or authorized company representatives.
Directs or completes tasks associated with these areas of responsibilities:
1. Serves as a key point of contact to ensure the delivery of high-quality customer service for assigned account/s; engaged in improving and evolving the security program and leadership to assigned account/s.
2. Full P&L ownership; analyzes operational and financial indicators to continuously improve overall performance.
3. Coordinates activity and informs Vice President of Global Clients Americas of respective vertical market, to provide highest level of service for client; implements programs and initiatives. Evaluates service quality and initiates any necessary communication and/or corrective action in a timely manner.
4. Coordinates and performs Security Risk Reviews of client facilities using industry best practices and client specific assessment tools; implements and manages global safety programs; coordinates with client to support special events or emergency coverage as needed.
5. Ensures branches maintain a consistent focus on high quality customer service; provides guidance and support in the retention of profitable business.
6. Ensures appropriate staffing levels, in collaboration with area management as necessary; ensures scheduling is handled effectively to meet client requirements while controlling labor costs. Builds and facilitates teamwork and partnerships and the implementation of progressive change.
7. Addresses any actual or potential problems; coordinates global RFI and global RFP responses for assigned client/s as required, including the development of pricing models and strategies, coordinates pricing information from all regions.
8. Meets regularly with client and Securitas management representatives for account reviews; addresses any actual or potential problems; assists in preparation of RFP responses; provides support during client start-ups and transitions; supports security planning, assessments and surveys; coordinates review and update of global and local post orders; ensures contract compliance throughout the entire portfolio.
9. Manages in client strategic budget preparation for guard services and security system deployments.
10. Leads the client in the evaluation of global security needs and determines feasibility of delivery of requested or desired service; demonstrates understanding of and ability to operate in global business environment.
11. Develops global service network for client locations and establishes strong relationships with Securitas and with alliance partners; Coordinates, monitors and evaluates global service delivery; develops global best practices; applies GCA model to global service delivery.
12. Innovates to improve current working practices, products, and technologies to provide business opportunities and results; achieves results by setting goals using quality planning, analysis, and decision making; Takes initiative to identify current and potential problems and determines the best solution.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AT ENTRY
Additional qualifications may be specified and receive preference, depending upon the nature of the position.
Bachelor's Degree preferred and a minimum of 5-10 years of progressively responsible management experience in business management or a closely related field.
Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Visio, SharePoint and Teams.
Securitas employees come from all walks of life, bringing with them a variety of distinctive skills and perspectives. United through our common purpose, we provide the security needed to safeguard our clients' assets and people. Our core values - Integrity, Vigilance and Helpfulness - are represented by the three red dots in the Securitas logo. If you live by these values, we're looking for you to join the Securitas team.
About the Team
Our Company Mission:
Securitas' mission is to protect homes, workplaces, and communities by providing the security services they need to protect their assets, safeguard their people, and maintain their ability to generate profits.
Securitas' core values - Integrity, Vigilance and Helpfulness - are the foundation for our employees to build trust with customers, colleagues, and the surrounding community.
Securitas employees are honest and trusted by customers to safeguard their premises and valuables. We don't compromise on integrity and create an open forum for our employees and customers to voice opinions, report improprieties, and share information.
Seeing, hearing, and evaluating. A Securitas employee is always attentive and often notices things that others don't. Their vigilance is necessary in order to be aware of potential risks or incidents that may take place on our customers' premises.
As part of an on-going effort to ensure safety, Securitas employees are always ready to help if an incident occurs that requires intervention regardless of whether or not it is directly related to their job.
Keywords: Securitas Inc., Chantilly , GCA Program Director, Executive , Chantilly, Virginia
here to apply!