Company: Rosendin Electric Inc
Posted on: September 10, 2023
YOU BELONG HERE!Lead. Inspire. BuildSince our founding, Rosendin
has been driven to positively impact the communities where we live
and work. Through a culture motivated by performance, competence,
and shared ownership, our teams understand their value and execute
through responsibility, accountability, and pride. Our success is
propelled by a "whatever it takes" mindset, which, in turn, ensures
customer success. Committed. Connected. Engaged. If you're looking
to take your career to the next level and work with some of the
best and brightest in the industry, we want to hear from you. We
are an organization built on integrity. We have a culture that
empowers people, embraces diversity and inspires everyone to do
their best. Rosendin is the largest EMPLOYEE-OWNED electrical
contractor in the United States employing upwards of 8,000 people.
Established in 1919, we remain proud of our more than 100 years of
building quality electrical and communications installations and
value for our clients but, most importantly, for building people
within our company and communities. as an employee-owner you will
the unique benefit of being a shareholder at a company that is
experiencing tremendous growth and success which means you benefit
tremendously. YOUR NEXT OPPORTUNITY: Come join our team in
Sterling, VA as a Rosendin Critical Environment Group Division
Manager where you will be able to bring your leadership talent and
strong electrical project management aptitude and strategies to our
business. You'll be a key driver in successfully moving our
business forward while being mindful of customer needs and
balancing risk and reward. The Rosendin Critical Environment Group
Division Manager is responsible for overall management direction
for all divisional functions including the profit/loss (P&L) of
the organizational unit. WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- You'll manage our Rosendin Critical Environment Group (RCEG)
which will focus on project revenue between $10M to $25M with a
team of 15-30 employees.
- You'll be responsible for the growth and development of our
RCEG and Small Project capabilities in the Mid-Atlantic region. We
complement Rosendin's construction services by supporting clients
with their on-going operation of their facilities.
- You'll establish division objectives, policies, procedures and
performance standards within the boundaries of corporate
- You'll plan, staff, and supervise all division activities
including personnel administration, performance management and
review, defining functions, responsibilities, etc.
- You'll create an annual business plan that provides a unit
operational budget that supports the revenue and profitability
goals of the Company.
- You'll ensure positive cash-flow position for the
- You'll maintain a complete knowledge of the status of all
projects. Instill and promote a "win-win" attitude with the Project
Managers to ensure successful, profitable work for the company as
well as a satisfied customer and coordinate efforts with the
Business Development Group.
- You'll monitor overall quantity and quality of work performed
by the division.
- You'll select and assign project team members based on their
experience and the needs of the project.
- You'll maintain regular positive interface with General and/or
Area Superintendent as it relates to the availability of Field
Resources, Quality Control, Safety, and Cost at Completion
- You'll work closely and Interface with finance department as it
relates to revenue recognition, claims preparation, and job site
- The duties and responsibilities are intended to describe the
general nature and scope of work being performed by this position.
This is not a complete listing and other duties may be assigned
based on the positions role within the business unit.WHAT YOU'LL
NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL:
- You're self driven with a strong business aptitude and have the
keen ability to be able to weigh risk and reward.
- You are highly aware of and understand the scope of a job from
pre-con to close-out.
- You understand how to keep teams engaged and motivated and how
best to mentor and support people. You expect accountability and
need your team to follow the MOP's and be safe in a Critical
- You have previous experience in managing small teams for
projects or departments.
- You have a business development "mind-set" and understand what
it takes to build key relationships and retain work.
- You have the ability to build strong relationships with all
partners and you understand customer needs and challenges and how
to resolve issues when they arise.
- You bring a spirit of collaboration and understand that it's
important to bring senior management into the fold regarding
business pursuits and decision-making.
- You have experience with planning resources and making sure to
not over or under staff, when possible.
- You have keen negotiating skills and you understand what it
takes to achieve a successful outcome for all involved.
- You like to lead by example by showing up everyday with a
willingness to work hard and a positive attitude.WHAT YOU BRING TO
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management, or related
- Minimum of 10+ years of MEP project management experience.
- Strong experience in Mission Critical facilities (data center,
healthcare, high-tech, etc.).
- Keenly tied to the construction market in the NOVA with local
code experience and knowledge base. You have the ability to expand
our services to the East Coast and nationally for Rosendin.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in using a computer and Microsoft Office (Outlook,
Word, Excel, etc.); Oracle preferredTRAVEL: Travel required up to
10% of time.WORKING CONDITIONS: * General work environment -
sitting for long periods, standing, walking, typing, carrying,
pushing, bending. Work is conducted primarily indoors with varying
environmental conditions such as fluorescent lighting and air
conditioning * Noise level is usually low to medium * Occasional
lifting of up to 50 lbs. * Limited exposure to the environments of
customer facilities Rosendin is committed to creating a diverse
environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Employment decisions are considered regardless of race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability or veteran status. PandoLogic. Keywords:
Construction Manager, Location: Chantilly, VA - 20151
Keywords: Rosendin Electric Inc, Chantilly , Division Manager, Executive , Chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!