Posted on: September 18, 2023
Job Title: - - - - - - Director, Sales -Department: -
Association Services -Status: - - - - - - - - - - Full-time/Exempt
-Reports to: - - - - Managing Director, Association ServicesJob
SummaryThe position of Director, Sales is responsible for
development and execution of comprehensive strategies for exhibits,
sponsorships, partnership program and advertising sales that align
with the organization's goals and objectives. -Essential
- Develop and execute coordinated sales plans/approaches that
meet/exceed budgeted revenue goals.
- Find and pursue new business opportunities through various
channels, including leveraging existing contacts, following through
on leads generated by digital marketing campaigns, networking and
- Deliver compelling sales proposals to prospective clients by
clearly articulating the value and benefits of our programs and
- Use CRM technologies to effectively manage leads, contacts and
sales opportunities. Leverage the CRM to nurture client
relationships and organize/track entire sales cycle.
- Work collaboratively and cooperatively with all relevant
departments to complete the full sales cycle (e.g., contracting,
procurement, logistics, marketing/design)
- Work with in-house legal counsel to develop, maintain,
negotiate, and approve sales contracts (including terms and
- In close collaboration with the Association Services executive
and logistics staff, establish feature areas on the Exhibit Floor
to enhance the attendee experience.
- Coordinate appropriate pass off of new/renewed Preferred
Partners with support manager and regroup prior to renewal to
ensure full knowledge of success of the program relationship.
- Develop and maintain collaborative, professional working
relationships with key stakeholders, business partners, and
- Work closely with the Manager, Sales Support & Exhibitor
Services who handles contract administration, and invoicing and
accounts receivables, and maintains sales reports and accurate
exhibitor data within appropriate databases.
- Keep up to date on market developments and identify/research
new growth areas for sales.
- In coordination with logistics staff, design exhibit hall floor
plan, assign booths, implement and enforce exhibitor rules and
regulations, coordinate with decorator to ensure successful exhibit
hall set up/delivery including fire marshal approval, and provide
successful onsite management of exhibit hall events.
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects to meet
deadlines.Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Expert knowledge of exhibition industry is required.
Understanding of payments/financial services industry, a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to sell to decision makers and maintain
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Successful time management skills to include the ability to
multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to function effectively
- Strong business acumen and "big picture" thinking.
- Organized and has strong attention to detail.
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Microsoft Office (especially Excel and Word), member/exhibitor
database and sales software (e.g., Hubspot) proficiency.
- Limited clerical/support duties.
- Limited public speaking.
- CPR/First Aid certification preferred.
- Other duties as assigned.Supervisory Responsibilities
- None at this time.Minimum Requirements
- Bachelor's degree.
- 5+ years sales experience, proven track record.
- 5+ years tradeshow management experience.
- Knowledge of rules, policies and procedures pertaining to the
exhibition management industry.
- Sponsorship/new product development experience.Unique Working
- Travel required.
- Some weekend/evening hours.Desired Background
- Previous trade association or non-profit
experience.______________________________________Nacha has the
distinct honor of being named one of the Best Places to Work in
Virginia for five years in a row.Nacha provides a competitive,
comprehensive benefits package to include: - Medical, Dental,
Vision, Life insurance, Short- and Long-term Disability, FSA, HSA,
401k with Match, VAC/SICK/HOL, Wellness Reimbursement and promotes
a culture that encourages learning and professional development.If
you would like to be a part of a dynamic team, please submit your
cover letter and resume to , attention Human Resources. -About
NachaNacha governs the thriving ACH Network, the payment system
that drives safe, smart, and fast Direct Deposits and Direct
Payments with the capability to reach all U.S. bank and credit
union accounts. More than 30 billion ACH Network payments were made
in 2022, valued at close to $76.7 trillion. Through problem-solving
and consensus-building among diverse payment industry stakeholders,
Nacha advances innovation and interoperability in the payments
system. Nacha develops rules and standards, provides industry
solutions, and delivers education, accreditation, and advisory
services. To do all of this, we rely on the heart of Nacha - our
people and -Core Values.Nacha Core ValuesBeing a team member of
Nacha means adopting and living our Core Values. As the problem
solvers and consensus builders who enable payments to securely
reach virtually every American, WE ACHieve success through
teamwork, commitment and innovative thinking. - -To join Nacha is
to exemplify our Core Values by: not sitting on the sidelines but
being doers. We don't shy away from tough problems or long odds -
we do what is right, which may not be easy. We foster curiosity and
embrace learning to broaden our expertise. We are each great, but
together we are better and foster a respectful, diverse and
inclusive work culture. And finally, we don't take ourselves too
seriously. We bring our 'A' game and still have fun. We celebrate
successes and have a friendly and fun work environment. -Nacha is
an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment
opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age,
disability, or genetics. - - - -PandoLogic. Keywords: Sales
Director, Location: Herndon, VA - 20171
Keywords: Nacha, Chantilly , Director, Sales, Executive , Herndon, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!