VP/Director, Qualitative Market Research (Hybrid Opportunity)
Posted on: September 19, 2023
NAILBITER is replacing traditional Market Research with its
Behavioral Videometrics Platform!
Headquartered in Herndon, VA and having offices in NY, Chicago,
London, Amsterdam, Paris, Dubai, and Mumbai, the NAILBITER Tech
platform observes Shoppers and Consumers purchasing CPG products
in-store and online (quantitatively and globally). Ranked #14 in
Top 50 most innovative companies by clients as per the 2022 GRIT
report (up from #27 in 2021), our video is converted to brand
metrics that provide a competitive advantage to Brand, Shopper,
Category, and Insights teams.
NAILBITER's technology platform allows manufacturers and
researchers to "see" and "hear" their consumers make product
decisions in-store and online through video. The platform
quantitatively codes stated, latent and emotional decisions,
revealing hidden barriers to product success. The resulting
consumer and shopper insights allow marketers and researchers to
make immediate decisions that drive market success. -
NAILBITER Videometrics have been validated by leading CPG companies
such as Hershey, Reckitt, Mondelez, SC Johnson, and others. We have
been growing fast continuously for the last 7 years and our
expected growth trajectory will be 4x over the next two to four
years. As NAILBITER continues to rapidly grow, we are seeking
highly motivated individuals experienced in relationship building.
- We offer a competitive compensation package, stock options,
health benefits, pension plan, flexible hours/work from home
options and career progression opportunities. Learn more at
Position Overview: Director/Vice President Qualitative Research
(commensurate with experience)
NAILBITER is constantly asked to use its platform for qualitative
projects. In the past, NAILBITER has worked on selective
qualitative projects. However, with rising demands, NAILBITER is
creating a qualitative team to work with our key clients with a
focus on video-based market research to meet their needs. -
NAILBITER seeks a senior hands-on Qualitative Researcher to deliver
impactful, data-driven stories to our clients. This opportunity
will directly influence our company's growth and direction in
qualitative market research. *Please note - this is a hybrid
opportunity so office time will be required*
- Scope and design qualitative research projects for key
customers working closely with senior management.
- Write actionable storytelling presentations that meet client
- Present outcomes to key CPG customers at all levels (Senior
- Be a consulting partner to key NAILBITER customers on all types
of qualitative research.
- Maintain outstanding client relationships throughout project
life cycle to drive sustainable partnerships.
- Regular day travel to the Northeast and Chicago area with
occasional overnight to meet with clients.
Ideal Candidate has the following Skills, Experience, and
- A completed bachelor's degree in a related field (such as
social sciences, business, marketing) and/or relevant experience in
the qualitative market research industry
- 8+ years qualitative market research experience
- Strong command of major qualitative methodologies is
- Video-based qualitative research is a plus.
- Strong verbal and written client communication skills
- Outstanding presenter and client consultant -
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to
- A self-motivated team player with an ability to work well
independently and autonomously with junior to senior level
colleagues who likes to thrive in a dynamic, deadline- driven
- Strong PowerPoint and CPG experience is a plus.
Keywords: NAILBITER, Chantilly , VP/Director, Qualitative Market Research (Hybrid Opportunity), Executive , Herndon, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!