Director of HR
Posted on: September 21, 2023
Director of HRThis Jobot Job is hosted by: Melanie CourtneyAre
you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and
sending us your resume.Salary: $135,000 - $165,000 per yearA bit
about us:Our client is is a global leader in Advanced
Orthokeratology and Proactive Myopia Management.Why join us?High
growth companyPhenomenal cultureJob DetailsJob Details:We are
seeking a seasoned and dynamic Permanent Director of HR for our
rapidly growing medical device company. This is a unique
opportunity for a strategic and hands-on HR leader to shape our
company culture, build robust HR systems, and drive our talent
strategy. The ideal candidate will have a comprehensive
understanding of the Americas medical device industry and a proven
track record in a senior HR role. The Director of HR will report
directly to the CEO and will be a key member of the executive
- Develop and implement an efficient talent acquisition strategy
to meet the company's workforce needs.
- Design, direct, and manage a company-wide process of
organizational development that addresses issues such as succession
planning, superior workforce development, key employee retention,
organization design, and change management.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives
- Develop and monitor an annual budget that includes Human
Resources services, employee recognition, company philanthropic
giving, and benefits administration.
- Ensure the company's recordkeeping and information systems meet
the Department of Labor, IRS, and other audit requirements.
- Direct the preparation and maintenance of reports necessary to
carry out the functions of the department. Prepares periodic
reports for management, as necessary or requested.
- Formulate and recommend Human Resources policies and objectives
for the company concerning employee relations.
- Oversee the analysis, maintenance, and communication of records
required by law or local governing bodies, or other departments in
- Direct the administration of benefit programs to include:
health, retirement, death, disability, and unemployment.
- Evaluate and recommend improvements to benefit
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration,
or related field required. A Master's degree in Human Resource
Management or related field is highly desirable.
- Minimum of five years' experience in a senior-level Human
Resources position in the medical device industry.
- Thorough knowledge of laws affecting human resources
- Proven track record of successfully training employees in
productivity and engagement.
- Strong understanding of the interviewing process, benefits
administration, payroll and other HR functions.
- PHR or SPHR certification preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills.
- Demonstrated ability to serve as a knowledgeable resource to
the executive management team.
- Evidence of the ability to practice a high level of
- Excellent organizational management skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and HRIS systems.If you
are a seasoned HR professional, passionate about people, and ready
to lead HR operations in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, we
would love to hear from you.Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply
now by clicking the "Apply" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Chantilly , Director of HR, Executive , Herndon, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!