Technical Project Manager
Posted on: November 14, 2023
Technical Project Manager
Elevate AI/ML in RF Signal Processing - Top Secret Clearance
EXP is at the forefront of AI/ML advancements for RF signal
processing. Our dynamic team of engineers is committed to
delivering state-of-the-art solutions to our DoD and IC partners.
We're more than just tech enthusiasts; we're a group of passionate
innovators eager to make waves in the industry.
If you are passionate about developing cutting-edge AI/ML solutions
for RF signal processing and want to work with a team of fun and
energized engineers who deliver innovative capabilities to our DoD
and IC partners, EXP is a place you will thrive. -
As our Technical Project Manager, you will
- Lead and mentor a dedicated team of engineers, fostering an
environment of collaboration and continuous improvement.
- Drive agile software development processes and best
- Support a team of engineers who use agile software development
processes and best practices to conduct research & development,
prototyping, and deployment of software and hardware
- Work with stakeholders to develop requirements and develop
solutions for complex RF signal and emitter detection and
- Manage the technical accuracy, delivery schedules, and CDRLs of
hardware/software projects for customer programs.
- Manage program execution, including staffing &
- Support the development of proposals for new business
- Grow into a key engineering role and learning the mission
domain while sharing information and knowledge with your
What you need to succeed
- A Bachelor's degree in Systems Engineering, Computer Science,
Information Systems, Engineering Science, Engineering Management,
or related discipline from an accredited college or
- 5+ years of related systems engineering experience. Five (5)
years of additional SE experience may be substituted for a
- An active Top Secret clearance with the ability to obtain
- Experience designing, analyzing, testing, and verifying
software and hardware systems for DoD and IC customers from
inception to deployment and the ability to present technical
information to numerous stakeholders.
- Excellent written and verbal skills to generate CDRLs for
- Experience with managing and documenting system
- Ability to work independently and effectively manage daily
- Familiarity with radio frequency (RF) systems and machine
learning (ML) techniques.
Bonus points for
- Experience with Digital Signal Processing (DSP) software and
- Understanding of SDR (Software Defined Radio) systems.
- Experience with agile development programs and supporting
applications (e.g., JIRA).
Why Join EXP?:
- Competitive Rewards: We offer an impressive compensation and
benefits package tailored to reward your hard work.
- Flexibility: We understand work-life balance. Enjoy our
adaptable work schedules and environments.
- Career Ascendancy: Unleash your potential with vast
opportunities for professional growth and development.
- Innovation Central: At EXP, our culture thrives on creativity,
collaboration, and pushing the boundaries of what's possible.
Take the Next Step: If the above resonates with you and you're up
for the challenge, we want to hear from you! Let's innovate
Keywords: Exptechinc, Chantilly , Technical Project Manager, Executive , Herndon, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!